Posted: Oct 1st 2011 10:13AM Baby Choo Choo said

I'll be rockin some Eve and, for some reason, EQ2. I'll also be playing Muramasa on the Wii...again...for the millionth time. I REALLY like that game lol

Posted: Oct 1st 2011 10:47AM (Unverified) said

I found a new vanilla wow emulator to play. It has a low population but still fun. Also started playing DCUO to gear up for the free to play and i can never get enough LoL.

Posted: Oct 1st 2011 10:49AM Wispur said

I agree with Eliot, we need more dinosaurs. In fact, we need more playable dinosaur characters! At the very least give us more characters that aren't just human bodies with a head swap for different races.

Ok, I've said my peace. I'll probably be playing WoW, Terraria, Heroes of Neverwinter, and League of Legends.

Posted: Oct 1st 2011 10:56AM mael said

Playing GW1 for the first time and made a mesmer wish me luck :)

Posted: Oct 1st 2011 8:14PM Baby Choo Choo said

@mael

Good luck with that lol. I actually really enjoy that class, but only in groups. Playing solo was a nightmare for me.

Posted: Oct 1st 2011 12:26PM JuliusSeizure said

Getting into this newfangled City of Heroes thing. What do you mean it's really, really old? Then how come it's the most fun I've been having in an MMO in, I dunno, over a year?

As for achievements, they're nice, but I won't chase them specifically unless I'm bored of anything else to do. Or there's some really cool reward. Or it'll take a minimal detour or extra effort from what I'm currently doing. Or it's a seasonal thing.

Posted: Oct 1st 2011 12:35PM Pingles said

Playing Zentia. Played for five minutes before heading out to work. Enjoying it a great deal.

I prefer Titles to Achievements. I enjoy swapping Titles. Occasionally I'll pick a Title with lower Stat raises just for the Title.

Hmmm...

On the old work PC I'm using the word Titles looks kinda like another word. Inappropriate but the statement would still be true.

Posted: Oct 1st 2011 1:43PM cingeto said

I'm trying out City of Heroes Freedom after being away from the game for 3+ years. And after a couple of hours with a new toon, it's still as fun as I remembered it. It has changed somewhat (prettier graphics I think, and new better low level stuff) but most for the better. Will probably throw some $$$ in Paragons direction.

Posted: Oct 1st 2011 4:46PM (Unverified) said

So true, City of Heroes takes a little to adjust to if you are an experienced mmo gamer, but once you do.. ITS SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

So, playing my Arachnos Soldier in COH, and of course doing the new GL content in DCUO I havent gotten to yet.

BOTH ARE AMAZING GAMES - try them BOTH, and dont listen to opinions of others. See for yourself, the only thing they have in common is the genre.
(oh and if you have never played CO, subscribe and see all the content at least once)

GL! -S!

-X

Posted: Oct 1st 2011 7:46PM JuliusSeizure said

@(Unverified)

Right, I remembered after making my comment that it's only about half a year since I had as much fun in an MMO, with DCUO. Actually, DCUO is the most fun I've had in a game, until I ran out of things to do. Definitely going to get back into it when it goes free.

CO, though, just never felt fun. Though it does have the best character creator of the three, in theory, assuming you have access to all the parts. The extensive body type sliders leave both of the others in the dust, it must be admitted.

EVE Evolved: EVE Online vs. Elite: Dangerous