Posted: Sep 28th 2011 4:31PM Makovorn said

Oh ... I'm so sad this is coming to an end :( I really love this feature.

Posted: Sep 28th 2011 4:40PM andyman54 said

sad... i loved one shots

Posted: Sep 28th 2011 4:59PM Ryn said

One Shots is one of those features that make this site stand out from the others. These have peaked my interest in many a game. I leave it in your good hands to deliver us something....Better? lol.

Whatever it is I hope it goes down the One shots path of things.

Question: are you going to leave up the One Shots Gallery?

Posted: Sep 28th 2011 5:01PM (Unverified) said

One shots is awesome... a bit of nostalgia without having to resub / install.

Why not keep it and just have the shot / game it's from / description, can't take much effort without the writing.

Posted: Sep 29th 2011 12:54AM Tristik said

@(Unverified)

Totally. I love seeing older screenshots from the past that make me go "Wow. I totally remember when I was there.".

I'm very sad to see it go. Outside of some outright awesome screens, it gave the readers of massively a feeling that they were part of the site. :)

Posted: Sep 28th 2011 5:21PM Ehra said

Wow, glad I managed to get one in a few days ago :)

Posted: Sep 28th 2011 5:50PM Resurge said

really? there's no room for 1 paragraph, and a screenshot on Massively?

Well, i'm guessing the new thing will be similar, and will fill the same areas of screenshotedness that this did. That's right - screenshotedness, you heard me.

Posted: Sep 28th 2011 7:32PM Graill440 said

Two WOW screen shots back to back in a span of 3 years time?!!

FAVORITISM!!!!!! Burn them, sack them!!

*cough*, ok i am done.

Posted: Sep 28th 2011 7:44PM rockman0 said

I'm gonna miss One Shots. Thanks for posting the one I sent in. It made me feel special. ^_^

[I didn't send this one in, though.]

Posted: Sep 29th 2011 7:35PM Xarrin said

It's a pity to see One Shots go, it's been the reason I check Massively daily. Farewell, old friend.

Posted: Oct 1st 2011 11:23AM (Unverified) said

Ahh i remember those days, when 95% of the player base never saw the end game content and one had to spend hours a day trying to get enough money for a flying mount that you couldn't even use in the original world, and masses of Paladins pwned the earth.

Global Chat: Through a monitor, darkly