Posted: Sep 27th 2011 10:59AM bobfish said

This is what... two years after the Korean launch?

And it is still better than every MMO the west has released in that time.

Posted: Sep 27th 2011 12:10PM Fabius Bile said

@bobfish

it is decent for exactly 45 minutes, which is what it takes to see ALL it has to offer, and then bore yourself to the point of tears in a gameplay that elevate repetition to the category of art.

Posted: Sep 27th 2011 12:26PM (Unverified) said

@bobfish

If only it had a truly open world then it would really be pure awesome. It still has the best, most engaging combat of any released MMO along with some excellent character attire though.

Posted: Sep 27th 2011 1:06PM fallwind said

@bobfish I think I would love that game if it gave more freedom in character creation...

Posted: Sep 27th 2011 1:11PM Muddleglum said

@Fabius Bile I usually try to keep my negative thoughts to myself but I agree completely with you about Vindictus. For all the action it's one of the most boring games I have ever played.

Posted: Sep 27th 2011 1:21PM Urban Monkey said

A company that promotes a game in August 2010 only to go silent for almost an year does not deserve my money. I don't care if there were legal / development / localization / financial issues. It is always legal and free to post an update on the official facebook page and let your customers know what is going on. Out of respect if nothing else.

Good luck with the game but I for one am skipping this one on purpose.

Posted: Sep 27th 2011 5:55PM Kalec said

@Urban Monkey I have to agree with you there. If you treat your players with respect chances are they will return the favor (well most of them), but treat them like second rate citizens and well ... let's just say if this crashes and burns in europe ... they had it comin'

Posted: Sep 27th 2011 1:36PM Trololol said

Booo! this game is old and bla bla bla... So what?! I really wanted to play this when it was first anounced, but since Nexon hates Europe , I never got a chance.
Played the closed beta and it was way better then I expected. So give it a try even if its ''really'' old.

Its free,it looks great, its fun to play, and has a great physics engine (Valves engine?)

Just my 2 cents

Posted: Sep 27th 2011 8:35PM ChaosInc said

Oh good. Europe can see what an awful, repetitious pile of crap this game is for themselves! Have fun guys... for the first 20 min. Fabius is being too generous with the 45min.

Posted: Sep 28th 2011 2:49AM reaktorblock said

When I got on a ship for the first time to launch a mission my PUG stood together on deck and waved goodbye (to whom?). Well, I thought: man this must be clone wars... all chars had the same face.

Played the mission through nevertheless.

Quit after it.