Posted: Sep 20th 2011 3:32PM Schlifer said

They made on misstake witht he game, the armour hardly changes a thing, i changed it several times ot lvl 30 and the armour is the same colour and style, crafted armours however changed only in colour, for my part it got dull.

Posted: Sep 20th 2011 5:54PM sortius said

@Schlifer I'd say it was more dull just playing the game. Just the same tired old MMO style.

Posted: Sep 20th 2011 7:05PM JuliusSeizure said

@Schlifer

It's closed beta. It's hardly unimaginable that gear models might still be in the pipeline.

Posted: Sep 20th 2011 4:31PM GosuSensei said

I remember playing the closed beta and it was absolutely horrible.
My ears were bleeding because of the same 5 seconds of "music" on loop.
My brain melted because of the horrible quests and the story.
Oh and the maps were pretty much copy pasta with a huge load of invisible walls at completely random positions. The maps later in the game were a bit better though.
And the grind.... dont get me started on the grind. You have to grind after lvl30, because the quests suddendly stop. And the lvlcap is lvl60, which will be increased even further. You now may ask about the endcontent? There isnt any right (now).

Trust me, there is a reason why they didnt show you the "normal gameplay". And thats because this game is FAR,VERY FAR away from being playable. Its horrible right now. And i doubt it will get better any time soon.

Posted: Sep 20th 2011 5:54PM Pingles said

@GosuSensei

I was more impressed than that by the Beta.

I agree that the music loops were way too short and the invisible walls sometimes aggravated me but overall I had a lot of fun.

I thought the pet system was fairly unique in that you could choose to have it change form depending on what you needed.

The training was interestingly different and the crafting was intriguing if a bit overwhelming.

Other than the initial training zone (a nightmare of identical corridors) I thought the gameworld was interesting. I liked the layouts and thought the mobs were both interesting and well animated.

I liked the combat and found the quests acceptably interesting and plentiful but only got to my mid 20's so I can't speak for 30+.

Posted: Sep 20th 2011 7:31PM Schlifer said

I play the EU version of this game and it is OBT, i do not think they will give super good stuff to NA and crap on EU on something like this but i felt no progression at all when the armour was just the same.

Posted: Sep 21st 2011 12:25AM Dol said

Well I give up at lvl 30 as the game is too linear kill 12 X over and over again. The game need more works.

Hands-on with Windborne's early access