Posted: Sep 19th 2011 5:09PM Boardwalker said

Now that's what I call an anniversary celebration! Lots of good stuff to check out.

For people who used to play, this is a great time to come back and experience all the improvements that have been made to the game. And for people who've never played, the is an excellent opportunity to see why this is one of the most polished MMOs out there.

Posted: Sep 19th 2011 7:29PM (Unverified) said

@Boardwalker

Yeah, I've been thinking of coming back. I quit and stayed away for 2 reasons so far: the RNG for socketing manastones, and the fact you need to PvE your way to PvP gear. On the first point, I am curious about the supplements that give you 100% socketing chance - that's definately a step in the right direction. As for point two, maybe I just need to level to 55 and THEN start worrying about PvP. Hmmm. Anyways, there's no other game out there with the same level of character customization, beautiful armor/clothes, and combat (plus cool looking animations). 3 more days...yeah I might give it a go again:)

Posted: Sep 19th 2011 5:46PM WyattEarp89 said

I am glad to see that Aion is still hanging on. This event sounds really fun and I might check it out.

I was in the Beta for it and it was nice but the game had too many issues. I did check it out again after the graphics update and the game looked really good and the leveling is not as slow as it was in Beta.

Aion is always in the back of my mind because I really like the character models, art, graphics and the animations. 3.0 is the update I am really looking forward to and it may just be the patch to keep me subbed.

But it depends on what happens with the current sub MMO I am playing right now. If I continue to have fun with the sub MMO I am playing I will continue to play it instead of going back to Aion, I do not want to name the MMO because I do not feel like hearing people flaming over it. :-)

NOTE: if this comes up twice I apologize, stupid work browser.

Posted: Sep 20th 2011 3:57AM smartstep said

Well Aion has giant sub base in Asia ,especially South Korea , that means that Aion will get ALOT of updates.

So imho that is still really good title to play as it is and will be really good supported.

Posted: Sep 20th 2011 9:01AM Lorell said

I have to agree with this article since 1-year anniversary we saw many many improvements with events - we have event every month, not like last year. Ofc you can say some are just stupid, or copy-paste but some was really enjoyable or interesting. Also since last anniversary we saw many more forum / FB / twitter competitions / give aways. So step to good directions with evetns.

Keep it going.