Posted: Sep 19th 2011 8:11PM (Unverified) said

Fans of skill based PVP definitely check out Bloodline Champions! Its a great game, just with a very small player base.

I feel like this one did not get nearly the attention it deserved.

Posted: Sep 19th 2011 9:31PM ShivanSwordsman said

@(Unverified)

Indeed, I only quit playing this game because the wait times were terrible, and almost all the players are from Europe. Otherwise, Bloodline Champions is one of the most fun PvP games I have ever played. Someone should talk Steam into hosting them... get a massive spotlight placed on them.

Posted: Sep 19th 2011 9:56PM Fauzruk said

@ShivanSwordsman

They changed the matchmaking system so you can now play against US players. One other thing is that they are way more players now than before (they made some advertisement for the patch).

And about the Steam, that's on way I think, many people talked about it and there are a lot of rumors about it (I just hope they're gonna make it).

Well all of that to say that everyone should try Bloodline Champions because it's an amazing game with a lot of really good players for his playerbase.

Posted: Sep 20th 2011 1:18AM Janitor said

@(Unverified) i specifically came in here to see if you posted on this game as you say the same thing all the time. not trolling, i just wanted to see if i was right :)

Posted: Sep 20th 2011 8:54AM ShivanSwordsman said

@Fauzruk

Good lord that would be epic. So help me if they sold the CHampions Pack for $10 - $15, I would so pick it up... especially with the influx of new players, and the new system to build your characters up. I will admit though, I'm more of an Artifact/Conquest sorta guy. The only improvement I could see being needed here... is changeable characters mid-play.

Posted: Sep 19th 2011 9:04PM Tezcatli said

Paypal? No, no, no..not touching them with a ten foot pole.

Posted: Sep 20th 2011 7:33AM (Unverified) said

I'm still kind of iffy on the whole traits and medallions thing.
It seems to screw you over on blood coins a little too much, you really shouldn't have to use coins to unlock each separate tier of traits, especially considering how much it costs to buy other stuff.
(However, I do have to commend them on refusing to let you pay cash-shop points to unlock Medallions/Trait tiers, that would probably be too close to buying power for a lot of people, honestly.)

Betawatch: December 13 - 19, 2014