Posted: Sep 15th 2011 7:49AM Jack Pipsam said

I resubed just for this :P

Posted: Sep 15th 2011 8:27AM (Unverified) said

yeah note to all, u have to be a subscriber. I logged in with my old account that i used to sub with and nothing. just a heads up

have fun jack pipsam! i still say we need more game like runescape. everyone bags on this game but when i was a kid, my friends and I would play all the time. i'm 22 now and still get the itch, its the only game where taking a quest actually means going on a quest not just running down the street to guy B cause guy A said "I need u to talk to him"

Posted: Sep 15th 2011 10:04AM Kaoss said

@(Unverified) I completely agree, I love the skill system and it's pvp wilderness system as well. Still hands down funnest game experience I've ever had, nothing has touched it so far.

Posted: Sep 16th 2011 3:44PM Kaoy said

@(Unverified) I agree with a lot of this. I love the game itself, but it's the community that evolved around it that grates me the wrong way. It honestly feels like level 80+ woodcutting gets a guy more props than being level 50+ in magic and defense. I am all for alternate forms of play, but you will see players just mindlessly sitting there while their characters whack at trees and then throw all the logs down and light them on fire just to get woodcutting and tendering up; Both skills are more or less worthless, aside from woodcutting being good for fletchers.

Posted: Sep 17th 2011 8:14AM (Unverified) said

@Kaoy

the community wasnt the greatest i'll admit that. And i did also find it funny that anyone i talked to about Runescape - didn't matter age or time. they all would joke how all they did was mine. or smelt. or cut down trees.

tho, u gotta admit cutting down a tree and making it a canoe or a raft was pretty sweet. each skill had it's perks rafts and canoes to float down rivers and streams was a perk from wood cutting........ must....fight the....itch to... sub...scribe.... /faints

Posted: Sep 16th 2011 2:05PM Vazzaroth said

This is what I assume Runescape still looks like. That's how it was when I played.

One Shots: Mandy the Christmas Whale