Posted: Sep 10th 2011 5:37PM Dunraven said

Wow...I have to say Funcom is really pulling out all stops. I personally am having a blast with AoC especially since Funcom has adopted a perma ban on site policy against Racist and Hate speech.

Posted: Sep 10th 2011 6:03PM Nyan said

Nice little adventure pack, but quite overpriced. It cost 2000 points for the early access version, while RotGS is around 1400 and offers tons more content.

But oh well, mandatory for dedicated raiders and they did do an awesome job with the artwork as always. I must say there's no better PvE game out there right now.

Posted: Sep 10th 2011 6:06PM BigAndShiny said

I wish they focused more on the story. The environments, music, combat and athmosphere are great but it needs voice acting to build a truly great adventure

Posted: Sep 11th 2011 4:55AM (Unverified) said

@BigAndShiny
No, in an mmo you need friends and good company for a truly great adventure. Voice-overs you hear over and over again (look at swtor) destroy the immersion. Those are for 1-time-play-through-sp-RPG's

Posted: Sep 11th 2011 10:46AM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified)

Voiceovers destroy immersion? That's a new one! You have the option to skip voiceovers, but there are a great many players that appreciate them, including me. As for the Turan video, looks awesome and can't wait to get there.

Posted: Sep 10th 2011 6:46PM Sean D said

"[...] by providing one strong example of each play style preference for people to enjoy." Thumbs up to this. Every developer releasing an expansion, adventure pack, DLC, what-have-you, should espouse such a basic standard.

Posted: Sep 10th 2011 10:32PM Nhoj1983 said

Looks exciting.

Posted: Sep 10th 2011 11:48PM N620AA said

I'm loving Turan. I like the quest flow, and the place looks flat-out stunning. If they had added a tavern for RP, I'd probably never leave there on my characters.

Posted: Sep 11th 2011 12:33AM Halfcentaur said

You get to play as Conan in a single player instance? I was really hoping to see some clothing like that in the game after watching the movie, the wide waist high belt and hakama like pants, love the arm guard too. I didn't catch what level you have to be to access that.

Posted: Sep 11th 2011 4:52AM (Unverified) said

@Halfcentaur
You dont play as Conan. What you got for buying the early access pack was Conan's movie-armour tho.