Posted: Sep 9th 2011 11:09AM Marekh said

I am pretty sure that's shopped..

That's GAP last year woman collection

Posted: Sep 9th 2011 1:39PM Nerves said

@Marekh
Correct. I can tell from the pixels and by having seen quite a few shops in my time.

Posted: Sep 9th 2011 12:04PM Lucidus said

I wouldn't kill them to smile a bit and maybe be a bit excited about their work, would it? C'mon guys, these are Horse Vikings!!! RARR!

Posted: Sep 9th 2011 2:21PM SwarlesBarkley said

@Lucidus

Hard to smile when your putting out substandard work for a premium price. AoC's content pack went live today for $15.. Thats what Isengard is worth max. I do not even play AoC and so have no clue whats included, but I bet its a better bargain for sure.

The Forums and in-game folks are not too pleased with the points announcement yesterday.

Posted: Sep 9th 2011 3:25PM ScottishViking said

@SwarlesBarkley

Like clockwork, SwarlesBarkley swoops in with some cut-and-paste complaints! Good grief man, give it a rest, we all know how you feel about the game.

Posted: Sep 9th 2011 6:10PM JaySpeed said

@SwarlesBarkley

So you don't have know the AoC update contains but you're sure it's better than RoI. Doesn't really make much sense but ok. If that's how you feel, run with it.

Posted: Sep 9th 2011 12:14PM (Unverified) said

Give them time - it's tough being on massively public camera when you're not used to it. All in all I thought they did a fine job.

Posted: Sep 9th 2011 1:01PM Lenn said

Way too short. Give me more! I love this behind-the-scenes stuff.

Love the little bits they do show, though. I couldn't help but notice the long hair on the Rohirrim. Isn't it time we the players got access to a few more diverse hairstyles, Turbine? NPCs look better and better with each new content, but the player character models are getting a bit dated. Some more options might do wonders.

Oh, and the Gap of Rohan has boars, apparently. That's a good thing. LotRO needed more boars.

Posted: Sep 9th 2011 6:23PM Khalus said

Geez, its like they were being forced to talk for this video. "Hey you, you there, stand up and say these lines, no don't smile bitches! Now sit back down and create mediocre crap thats only 1/100ths the quality and size of our previous work so we can bleed our remaining players dry!"

Seriously at the rate of content they're releasing, will we ever make it too Mordor, or even Rohan. We should have already been at Rohan by now with this Isengard Tower and Helm's Deep on the side as single/multi-zone content updates!

Posted: Sep 12th 2011 5:02AM BGExorcist said

Soooo more boars, bears, wolves and orcs. Rohan styled.