Posted: Aug 31st 2011 11:33AM Silverel said

Good, now I don't have to feel bad about playing DX:HR for the past week...

Posted: Aug 31st 2011 12:12PM (Unverified) said

because of the hurricane lol, I think they just like to be nice, they extend alot of stuff

Posted: Aug 31st 2011 4:43PM real65rcncom said

@(Unverified) Bingo.
Sure it's "nice" they extended it, but in reality imagine what would have happened if they didn't and people were up for resubbing.

Sure would have made it a lot easier to quit when you didn't get to see the "birthday" event.

Simple business tactic that people think too much into, lol.

Next thing you know, Burger King is a "great" restaurant because they give you napkins with your order.. free!

Posted: Sep 1st 2011 9:17AM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified) That is actually incorrect. I subscribed for the 6 months founders thing before the pre-launch even started, and mine ends on the 3rd of October.

Posted: Aug 31st 2011 12:56PM Kerbion said

Trion definitely has the best customer service of ANY MMO i have EVER played.

I have spoken to them twice on the phone (once for a billing problem and once to remove my Authenticator that had messed up) and was met with the most cheerfull and helpful reps I have ever spoken to. Granted they are from a 3rd party however if Trion hadn't told that company how they should treat the players, then they wouldn't have been so great.

They also seem to be the only studio that the Director gets actively involved with the community, and that is huge.

Posted: Aug 31st 2011 1:35PM Kerbion said

@Ren54

Ya, I love their responsiveness. I don't always like what they do.... BUT the fact that they have put out 4 huge updates within 6 months when WoW barely does that a year is incredible.

I am so ecstatic that the projections for the next fiscal term has WoW subs dropping to ~9 million.

The quicker Blizz get's the message that their model of customer relations is out dated and no longer acceptable the better it will be for the whole MMO community.

Posted: Aug 31st 2011 2:19PM Balraw said

@(Unverified) At launch Trion support was bad, basically (as I understand it), they completely misjudged what was required for the amount of people they had playing. To Trions great credit they listened to what was being said by their players and have made massive improvements to the point I would say it is one of the best ones I have dealt with in any mmo period.

Also nice of Trion to extend the party and best wishes to the people affected by storm.

Posted: Aug 31st 2011 2:26PM (Unverified) said

@Kerbion "t 4 huge updates within 6 months when WoW barely does that a year is incredible." and yet they put up aboout the same content in that time frame