Posted: Aug 29th 2011 7:04PM Lateris said

I loaded the game for the first time yesterday. ty!

Posted: Aug 29th 2011 8:42PM Boardwalker said

@Lateris

I've been playing this game for a few weeks now and really enjoying it. People need to give this one a second look, imo.

Great article on Haramel. I definitely recommend this instance to everyone when they hit 18.

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 3:33AM (Unverified) said

i was shocked to learn that EVERYthing i ever had a problem with when i tried this game was fixed or modified to make it more appealing, however i think like World of Warcraft's recent cosmetics addition it might have come at the wrong time, the whole industry is being turned towards F2P models because of the economy and player demands.

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 4:28AM gravy69 said

Aion is a great game, but i believe Aion is a broken game, when you get to 45-52. this dead space most will never see cause the game is such a grind for level by this point, and most have givin up around 30-40 anyhow. the quest count rapidly diminishes to nothing but mere repeatables which to me is a really lazy design, and the repeat quest doing give shit for xp either. but if you can look past never leveling nothing like any other game you will find a really nice game.

as for this lower lever content great stuff you will have a blast till 45 promise!

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 12:45PM Boardwalker said

@gravy69

Have you played recently?

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 10:03PM gravy69 said

@Boardwalker

yes i want just playing it, my sub runs out tomorrow. ive played it for about 8 months. : )

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 6:38AM smartstep said

Hmm surely Aion is getting alot of updates hmm. Maybe I will actually try it :O

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 8:22AM Lorell said

I remembered time leveling before 2.0 patch, yes it was harder or even too hard to some of players. Then 2.0 hit with 3 solo instances (one at 18, one at 47 and last at 51) it was a real boost to lvling and it covered most of lvling gap we had. I would also add some solo instance for 47-50 really tbh, but it helped a lot anyway.

I hope in future updates, where they will add more lvls they will also add new solo instances, coz is always nice to be able go instance alone coz you want some solitude or in some moment there is no one to play instance with.