Posted: Aug 29th 2011 8:45PM JBWill said

That Firefall trailer is friggin epic. Can't wait to get my hands on that game.

Posted: Aug 29th 2011 9:55PM jakofascalon said

LOL and its free to play! If SWTOR doesn't pan out, that will be the game for me!

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 1:53AM Vudude said

What about Smite! I was at PAX in Seattle this weekend and got to play a 5v5 match for about 30 minutes. The 3rd person perspective makes this new MOBA freaking awesome and puts you right into the action. Smite will be the King of Dota when it comes out!

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 5:06AM IanCoves said

Nice PAX round-up, plenty of cool games to chose from. I'm most excited for Firefall, that new trailer is epic and I hope the game is just as hectic and event full. Did you mention it's completely FREE? There's just too much to like about Firefall to pass up.

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 7:07AM Uz3r013 said

There were a bunch of impressive games in pax, I was watchind spesificly for firefall, and it did not let me down. THe sheer ammount of content that i got from pax fed my craving for the game and made my yerning for it burn that much hotter!. I cannot wait for firefall!

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 8:18AM ImOnTheRadio said

Nice to see Firefall as "not quite an MMO" since the devs really don't like that stamp because when some people hear the word MMO they're immediately going to think about games like WoW. Good that you're posting stuff about the game because that game will be BIG when it releases.

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 8:47AM eLdritchZ said

Agreeing with Vudude here... what about Smite? It looks like so much fun it definitely deserves a corner in this article ;)

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 9:57PM Brendan Drain said

@eLdritchZ We've mentioned Smite a few times in previous issues of Not So Massively. I heard it was playable at PAX, but I didn't personally attend and I don't think we got any new information on the game there. If you get any new information on Smite you'd like to see included in the next Not So Massively, please mail it to brendan@massively.com and I'll check it out. Thanks :)

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 9:41AM SoulOfOrigin said

The firefall trailer looks nice, I'm really looking forward to that game. I really hope I get in the beta of Firefall, can't wait for it.

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 11:48AM Alx223 said

Firefall was the one that stood out the most to me at PAX all the footage and coverage has really got be hyped up for this game.

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 2:15PM illianamerond said

Nice Blacklight has been on my to play list for some time now, great trailer there!

@JBWill: I could not agree more FireFall is heating up and will likely be one of the most anticipated games in December when it goes live to the public.

@Vudude: you are correct the new 3rd person perspective is sick! I can not wait to get me in some frag time when it drops.

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 2:47PM xiLLuSioNx said

I'm so stoked about Firefall and that trailer is just epic. I really look forward to trying it out at the end of the year, just hope I make it into beta early.

Posted: Aug 30th 2011 8:24PM hoder said