Posted: Aug 26th 2011 5:28PM Jirue said

Awesome! Thanks for the line up! Especially about Firefall and Guild Wars 2, really excited for those games! More excited for Firefall than Guild Wars 2 though, I'll admit. =)

Posted: Aug 26th 2011 11:22PM Alx223 said

I'm seriously pumped for firefall its a free to play game that seem to destroy the general consensus on what a free to play game should be (crap). The combat and controls seem super tight and the developers are just unbelievably friendly and awesome. I hope you give red5studios the press they deserve (lots and lots of good press).

Posted: Aug 27th 2011 12:51AM Uz3r013 said

There are a few games i am looking forward to hear more about, but firefall is definetly going to be the center of my attention. And alot others from the looks of things. The free-to-play aspect will definetly having it shine over most of the games in the make. Firefall will outlive all these games!

Posted: Aug 28th 2011 1:55PM JimmysL7 said

@Uz3r013 Freetoplay is the phrase. I preordered five games this year and two of those are collector's editions and I cannot afford to tryout any more games this year and so a good looking freetoplay game like this you know I am going to play it!

Posted: Aug 28th 2011 11:24PM Uz3r013 said

@JimmysL7 Me 2 lol. I have about 9 games on pre-order. But I have been looking forward to firefall since last years E3. And i would have gladly shelled out 60$ for this game, and infact i AM going to shell out 60$ for this game as soon as the cash shop opens up. This game is so beautiful and its free, there is no way people can pass up trying this game.

Posted: Aug 29th 2011 12:43AM RiffRaft said

@Uz3r013 me too.
The game does deserve some cash from everyone.
Not exactly sure what I would buy but I do want to contribute.
Goodluck Red5!

Posted: Aug 29th 2011 8:13PM Uz3r013 said

@RiffRaft Glad to hear it, and you should most definetly buy a mustashe!

Posted: Aug 28th 2011 2:43AM illianamerond said

Fundamentally one of the greatest games I have had the pleasure of playing. Great visuals in an expansive opnen world; tons of things to do as you gear up and enjoy PvP events. This is a must for gamers and enthusiests alike.
Further they will be streaming live game play this Sunday and this comming Tuesday at http://www.twitch.tv/r5studios, come check out the new madness!

Posted: Aug 28th 2011 8:35AM rammstein812 said

Ony 4 booths? come on Red5, you can do better than that! But in all seriousness can't wait to get my hand on the game, it's gonna be amazing I'm sure of it.

Posted: Aug 28th 2011 12:38PM FireWater said

Definitely looking forward to this game again. I am just so excited. The live stream was definitely entertaining, and I am extremely excited to see what happens on the live stream today.

Posted: Aug 28th 2011 12:58PM Hrockle said

Pax sounds great! The Firefall booth looks massive XD

Posted: Aug 28th 2011 2:03PM Glowbeans said

Firefall and Guildwars 2 are my two most-watched titles, and GW2 will be out who-knows-when. Firefall is having it's beta soon, and comes out in December.

I know which one I'll be playing first! Time for sweet sweet FPS action.

Posted: Aug 28th 2011 2:44PM (Unverified) said

In my opinion Firefall is the big star of the show. One of the biggest booths and probably the best located one. I've been trying to gather news from Firefall every day since Friday, but there is just not enough... I hope Massively is preparing us a big preview of the game for next week, just before they launch the beta!

Posted: Aug 29th 2011 2:52AM IanCoves said

From what I've seen Red5 went all out with their Firefall marketing at PAX Prime, definitely a game to watch and currently tops my list. Even as a free to play game I can see myself spending lots of money on Firefall, simply to support the dev team and their choice to go F2P which brings in a different audience that I look forward to gaming with.

Posted: Aug 29th 2011 12:49PM xiLLuSioNx said

There were some great games at Pax this year, I just wish I could have attended myself. But the game I am looking forward to most is definitely Firefall. I saw a lot of great reviews about Firefall coming out of Pax so I'm glad to hear they are getting some good publicity. I can't wait to give it a try later this year.