Posted: Aug 24th 2011 6:20PM Lateris said

When I first saw the image of the vehicle on Mars my first reaction was "Is this where Eve Online is going with Avatars for the PC side, nice". Then I realized it is the NASA MMO. ;)

Posted: Aug 24th 2011 7:16PM (Unverified) said

Good luck to you both, with the diet and PAX.

I look forward to watching TWIMMO tonight. :D

Posted: Aug 24th 2011 7:48PM Yoh said

Chance are that my email from last week got buried Rubi.
In short, I'm glad your liking League of Legends, and I'm playing a bit on my off time as well.

So if you'd like to play it with me by any chance, you can find my character Yoh Yuti, or just email me, whatever. I'm currently playing Sona as my main.

As for GW2 crafting..... eh, I only felt apathy towards it.
They have a interesting take on a boring idea.
The end result might be worth it, but the process is a bland as bland can get.

And Shawn....... that diet (as most are) is pretty stupid.
Eat food, not too much, mostly vegetables.

Lay off carbohydrates and sugary foods, eat lots of veges, some fruit, and fill in where you would normally eat carbs, with protein instead.
(meat, fish, eggs, lots of saturated animal fats, etc)
Besides that, just exercise.... even just a little, daily.

~Yoh

Posted: Aug 25th 2011 1:54PM Bolongo said

@Yoh

Indeed, fasting isn't a long-term solution: you can't do it forever, and as soon as you go back to your old lifestyle, well...

Posted: Aug 24th 2011 7:52PM sjheiss said

Rubi, why does TSW scare you? Because it's horror, or because it could be better than GW2? ;)

Posted: Aug 24th 2011 8:08PM (Unverified) said

FYI in APB you still cant buy the best guns with real money. The guns you can buy are only the first lvl tier guns with the third lvl tier mods which can all be earned by just playing the game, everyone will eventually have access. The higher ranks you go the more obsolete those guns become they just give the people with jobs and a life a leg up so they dont have to start with crappy guns.

Posted: Aug 25th 2011 1:19AM BarGamer said

C&Ped from the earlier crafting article, on Massively:

It looks like the crafting window knows what's in your inventory, and gives you possibilities from there. If so, there's an easy way to figure out what recipes you can discover.

Simply put each item in the first box, take note of which ones offer how many possible recipes, from highest to lowest. Then start discovering: Put in the component with the most possible, and in the second box, put the component with the second-highest possible recipes, and work your way down from there. For each successful recipe, subtract 1 from each component's "possible recipe" number. EASY!

If a component's "possible recipe" is or reaches ZERO, stop putting it into the discovery window! XP

Malchior also said that after you put in the first item, components that do not combine are grayed out, but I didn't notice that in the video.

Posted: Aug 25th 2011 2:53AM ArcherAvatar said

Yep... not really a crafter... I play MMO games to adventure and explore, not to punch a clock and work like a slave in a third world sweat shop.

But, for all those crafters out there, "Yay! GW2 crafting video" (disclaimer: not actually prescribed by physicians for treatment of insomnia but, will work great for that in a pinch!)

BioWare got this one right... leave the crafting to the henchmen while you're out actually having fun playing the game.

Having said that, I know several folks who were dedicated crafters in EQ2 and Vanguard who jumped like they got goosed when they saw this video... so, I assume ArenaNet are hitting the right triggers for those types.
/boggle mind

Caught the episode of TWIMMO on GamebreakerTV thanks to the cross promotion and enjoyed Gary and both guests. (Nice job again Rubi... if they know what's good for them they will try to snare you or Shawn on a regular basis for some "massively" perspective on a subject you two know quite well.)

Posted: Aug 25th 2011 1:53PM Bolongo said

Yes Rubi, please try the crafting and tell us how it seems to someone who has a clue what they're doing. As opposed to that player in the infamous video, I mean. :P