Posted: Aug 18th 2011 5:40AM Dumac said

Well that sucks. Faxion is definitely underdeveloped and i stopped playing it because of that, but i still thought it was a real gem because it's one of the few new games that wasn't a number driven addiction feeding slot machine cash grab MMO. Shame if the rumor is true.

Posted: Aug 18th 2011 6:50AM PhelimReagh said

No one wants to see any game fail, especially one released only a few months ago. The more MMO failures, the less MMO investment, the fewer MMO options.

So add Faxion to the list of PvP-focused games that keep biting the dust. Hopefully developers and investors get the message that the market for these kinds of games is really limited.

Posted: Aug 18th 2011 7:22AM Eamil said

@Jasdemi

The way things are right now I wouldn't wish layoffs on anyone.

Posted: Aug 18th 2011 7:22AM Graill440 said

Hell, it was free to play too.....(cries)

*dances out the door*

Posted: Aug 18th 2011 8:46AM Sixx said

Real shame,unlike some people here I loved this game bugs and all,needed a lot of work still but had so much potential.Took me at least 2 years of one crap mmo after another to find one I enjoyed after finally getting sick of the wow thing.o well hope the devs find something else,they were a nice team.Just glad that it seems 2011 may have some great games coming,so hopefully not another huge wait for something I can play for more than a month without getting bored.

Posted: Aug 18th 2011 10:51AM (Unverified) said

expected and surprised it didn't happen sooner, thegame was trash

Posted: Aug 18th 2011 11:45AM InfinitasX said

A game with great potential lost to the nasty troll known as corporate greed.

I followed this game for a long while (having hoped it would be everything I wanted out of WAR but didn't get), and for all of its lack of polish (hell the beta felt like an alpha, and release like beta, but lets face it, you try to develop a bug free mmo in the amount of time they had), there was a team of hardworking devs focused on bettering the game and listening to feedback along with a good PvP community.

Best of luck to the dev team!

Posted: Aug 18th 2011 4:01PM (Unverified) said

Just downloaded it actually. I'll play it for the hell of it, till it shuts down.

Posted: Aug 18th 2011 4:54PM raven7680 said

I'm not into pvp focused games but I still hate to see people losing their jobs at a time like this...good luck to them if this turns out to be true.