Posted: Aug 17th 2011 6:40PM Armaros said

@Triskelion

I'm sure you can back that up with evidence and not the usual internet, "I heard from a random person on a random website" anecdotal evidence.

Posted: Aug 17th 2011 7:21PM Triskelion said

• 1 heart
@Ren54 LOL - I don't know about you, but my friends and I weren't able to login into RIFT for the first month. Then my account was hacked and it took 2 weeks to get my character restored. But the queues weren't due to player demand but rather the fact that Trion created their own queues. And its 2011 and I was still doing FedEx quests in RIFT? Really Trion? And that half-ass lore, puh-lease. You must be a HUGE fan of mediocre to put up with that game.

You'll be laughing? Why? Because you're playing an MMO retread of WoW? With shit tech, crappy player animations and a watered down class system? By level 20 I had 3 hotbars filled with abilities, but I was able to level using just 2 of those abilities. Laugh away suckers.

Posted: Aug 17th 2011 5:53PM Gamewench said

Pre-congrats Trion.

These events look like a lot of fun to me. I may have to buy a copy :D

Posted: Aug 17th 2011 7:39PM (Unverified) said

Nice game, pretty graphics, interesting quests... but after reaching 50, earning all the mounts and a good number of pets, running a few raids and events the game offered less and less until I did not play anymore.

Moved on and don't plan to return, got my moneys worth, no QQ... have fun!

Posted: Aug 17th 2011 10:00PM (Unverified) said

I haven't had a chance to play yet, but I guess I'm curious about how the game is "dominating" - in what way? In terms of players or interest? If I go by the comments on Massively it's dominating nothing, but the articles always say otherwise :\

Posted: Aug 29th 2011 10:11AM clankyasp said

Rift is cool, but very ugly art direction and too much bloom made me quit after 3months.