Posted: Aug 16th 2011 8:45PM Pingles said

It is an interesting game.

There are a lot of unique systems in the game. Unique enough where I am totally confused how to upgrade, train or equip.

Yet the combat is fun and the visuals are good.

Players have started to make tutorials and I am looking forward to understanding more of the mechanisms of the game. The R&D system is fun although I have no idea why I am doing it. :)

If you try it I have to warn you that the introductory level is almost enough to turn people away. Stick with it until you leave that monotonous, sterile zone and get out into the gameworld.

Posted: Aug 16th 2011 9:59PM aaradun said

it's interesting but norton thinks it's a virus lol

Posted: Aug 17th 2011 4:48PM Daemodand said

@aaradun This is 2011 and someone still uses Norton? lol

Posted: Aug 16th 2011 10:02PM PrimeSynergy said

I'm loving this game so far.

I'll gladly admit it doesn't do anything new combat-wise, but the pet and systems along with the graphics and setting makes it a pretty enjoyable experience.

Posted: Aug 16th 2011 10:24PM Apakal said

Still a couple hundred keys left from Massively if you follow the More Coverage link, FYI.

Posted: Aug 17th 2011 10:10AM OmegaDestroyer said

@Apakal

Thanks for the notice.

Posted: Aug 17th 2011 7:27AM Fabius Bile said

typical asian grinder

Posted: Aug 17th 2011 10:57AM rgolch said

Fabius, I wouldn't say typical because it doesn't have the stupid, cutesy anime graphics of the other Asian games.

I got a beta code (pretty easily I might add) over the weekend, and played this game for about 4 hours. I have to say, it's pretty damn good. I will very likely play it at launch. It's still closed beta, so it's still a little rough around the edges (definetly got to work on some of the English translations). And it certainly didn't try to break the mold in terms of game design. But the environments look great, and the sci-fi flavor is a breath of fresh air from all the fantasy titles out there. Class choices are interesting, and your character actions during combat *look great*. It's hard to predict what the gaming world will jump on, but I'd be surprised if this game doesn't get a decent following and make good money.

Posted: Aug 17th 2011 11:19AM Fabius Bile said

@rgolch

I played the game for a while:

- The gfx are somewhat nice, but then you notice you cannot even jump from the smallest bump on the road, you have to walk looking for a flat path
total, absolute craptastic

- apparently after level 30 the game becomes a MASSIVE monster grind, and the level cap is 60. Also its pretty much forced partying from there on since without a full party (that booost exp gain) it will take AGES to gain a level

- apparently after level 40 the game zones are open PvP. upon death (yes, even on PvP) you lose a big chunck of exp.
have fun being griefed AND losing all the exp that took you untold hours to grind.

then I read the forums for a lil while

- people complains about retarded class balance, some classes a hella OP while others suck to no extend

- people complains about gamebreaking bugs that have been there for ages and the publisher havent even acknowledged them

- people complains about retarded game mechanics, like adding people in your friends/enemy list so you know where exactly they are at any time...makes nonstop griefing piece of cake

- people complains that the cash shop is frikin retarded and imbalanced apparently some items allow people to teleport right next to someone and kill them.

saying the game is purely pay to win is an understatement...lol

couple that with the fact that, as a f2p game it will have next to zero support and you get a well rounded failure that will shut down in a few months

so there you have it. typical bullcrap asian F2P game, as I said.

if you like this shit, go get your head checked.
if you just play it because you cant afford anything better, my deepest condolences...but go get a job....

Posted: Aug 17th 2011 12:20PM rgolch said

@Fabius Bile

Well, if what you say is true, then it's most unfortunate. But it is still in beta, so it may change.

But on a more important note, your post started off informative, but you had to make a fool of yourself in the last paragraph. I told you I only played the game for 4 hours. Is it necessary to insult me? And about getting a job... LOL. You know nothing about me. I assure you, I am gainfully employed, and have the means to subscribe to anything I choose; although admittedly, anymore I am more selective about my subscriptions. After having a bunch, it's hard to keep track.

Fabius, tone it down a bit and you may actually have some good posts.

Posted: Aug 17th 2011 4:49PM Daemodand said

Signed up, downloaded, installed, still haven't had the motivation to play. I'm saturated in games right now. This is a problem you want to have.

Posted: Aug 18th 2011 7:27PM nhat said

game is pretty solid. A lot better than other WoW type F2P out there since it's a bit more unique settings wise and weapon wise.