Posted: Aug 15th 2011 11:57AM Deadalon said

Played Drakensang online over the weekend. Loved the RPG games and even tho this one is far from that quality - its still a good game. I always loved old games like Legend of Mir where you see your character from side down and will defenetly play DS quite a bit.

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 12:23PM oows said

A few suggestions to help improve Massively TV:

1. Label the videos better. Your current titles such as Live Show [Procaster] mean nothing. Instead let us know which MMO the video covers.

2. Organize videos by MMO title.

3. Improve the quality of the videos. They seem very grainy and low res.

Otherwise, I really like Massively TV.

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 12:49PM Faction 3 said

@oows

Yeah, and go easy on Beau....you guys got that boy working his ass off! As much as Beau rules, I'd hate to see him overworked.

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 2:18PM Ordegar said

@oows

Keep in mind that Beau uses a Kaypro "laptop" to play on ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaypro ), and can't crank up the quality too much and have a playable game. ;)

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 3:20PM Beau Hindman said

@Ordegar lol Actually, I use my gaming machine to stream on. The problem with quality is that, as you switch from game to game, Livestream can have different issues. It's not perfect at all. You can crank it all the way up to an HD stream, but then you start to get lag.

Livestream is mainly for the live viewing, to chat and ask questions. So the replay is not really ideal. I take mine and upload them to one of my YouTube channels, where they are named better and described: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE2D35F53FD76D075

We do name the streams as soon as they are done, but for some reason Livestream acts up sometimes and the file name will not be updated. Again, it's not a perfect system.

It'll continue to improve for sure, though. I mean, just look at how we're able to stream live so easy even if just compared to 2 years ago! :)

Beau

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 6:26PM Rayko said

This needs to be under not so massively because this is not a MMO.

Posted: Aug 19th 2011 2:12PM MMORPGrind said

Both Beau's Drakensang and Jeremy's WoW feeds were strangely choppy for me. Never had that before but with these two I'd get random 5-10 second total stops in video while the sound was still going on. Overall I agree that the quality leaves a lot to be desired for. Have you guys looked into alternatives?

Make My MMO: September 14 - 20, 2014

Posted on Sep 20th 2014 6:00PM

Perfect Ten: Terrible, terrible MMO names

Posted on Sep 20th 2014 3:00PM

The Stream Team: Anchors aweigh in ArcheAge!

Posted on Sep 20th 2014 1:00PM