Posted: Aug 15th 2011 10:14AM tatiana shadowflame said

what i like about wizard101 housing, is the chance to make every house my own. to be able to express myself in the way i decorate. so many options, and i can make every home unique.

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 5:12PM MapleLeaf said

Wizard101 is a fantastic game for people of all ages and is very enjoyable. It has a wide variety of content, feeds somewhat from the Harry Potter theme, and is the best Kids Game on the market with over 20million players and counting.

Posted: Aug 19th 2011 6:08PM beebop999 said

@tatiana shadowflame
how do u leave a comment

Posted: Aug 19th 2011 9:11PM mhmi4 said

@MapleLeaf
its the best game i ever played maple leaf ill vote for you :D

Posted: Aug 19th 2011 9:16PM mhmi4 said

what i like about wizard101 housing is that you get to do you own decorations and choose your furniture and what i also like about it is that you get to do your own garden and you can spend time with your friend.
and it is the best game for kids.

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 10:17AM Drdemon411 said

I really like housing because it lets me create a little space of my own in the game to show to my friends. It also feels really accomplishing to achieve a really awesome house! Good luck to anyone else who enters! :)

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 10:19AM mywizard101site said

What I like best about housing in WIzard101 is the unique variety you get and how much you can do. For example you can decorate your own house, plant a garden and just call it your own. I like being able to show my style in my decorating and I like the outstanding houses with their various styles.

Posted: Aug 19th 2011 9:08PM mhmi4 said

@mywizard101site
i agree mywizard101. i Think you have a wonderful house because of what i heard. I VOTE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) (:
XD
XP
:P

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 10:23AM MewmewGirl said

I like that the housing is actually usually a big area with various things, pools, caves, etc depending where you buy it, and not just a single simple little house.

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 10:30AM IcyWiz said

My favorite thing about Wizard101 is playing with my son. It's simply the best part of the game.

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 10:35AM (Unverified) said

What I like the most of the housing is that it lets my daughter decorate a space to call her own. It is great to see her interested in a game and spend the time making her own place within it.

Posted: Sep 6th 2011 4:44PM Deshprio said

@(Unverified) hi>

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 10:40AM (Unverified) said

My favorite thing about Wizard101 housing is when you have a permanent mount you can put i in your house just like you can do with your pets and housing items. I love to be able to personally customize everything to make it my own. I feel as if i am really part of the wizard 101 world and community.

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 10:40AM tabasco said

• 1 heart
Being able to play with my son and daughter and having them come over to my in game house.

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 10:40AM kelgel9 said

I absolutely love how we can glitch things in our houses. It really brings out the creativity in everyone and it makes everything so much more fun! Also, I am really happy we could have up to 3-4 houses because it gives plenty of space to work with and you get to enjoy more than one house at a time. Houses are usually the first thing I look at when new ones come out. :)

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 10:45AM (Unverified) said

Having the ability to put my pets in the house.

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 10:52AM (Unverified) said

What I really like about housing is the ability to go to your friends' houses, see some of the cool things they have, and finding out where they got it. I've discovered cool nooks and crannies in the game bu hunting housing furniture that i saw in my friends's houses :)

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 11:05AM Laurah Dreamstaff said

I like about housing item is went we decorate our houses and make party with friend and just enjoy it, not just that we can see lovely thing if we do decorate with housing item

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 11:08AM dudes said

• 1 heart
Must resist playing a kids game to get magic tower, must resist, aaaarrrgggghh!!

Posted: Aug 15th 2011 11:12AM DeadlyAccurate said

I like how often you get housing items drops, and how you can leave your extra pets at your house to make it seem more alive. I also like how much variety there is in housing.