Posted: Aug 10th 2011 10:39AM Khalus said

Thats the same girl, even said she's "having kind of an off day" at the beginning. She's still cute regardless...LOL

Posted: Aug 10th 2011 10:42AM Khalus said

Seriously though, what was she thinking!? "A toilet theme park"

/sh Hey everyone, come swim in my toilet!

Posted: Aug 10th 2011 11:40AM Space Cobra said

@Khalus

"/sh Hey everyone, come swim in my toilet! "

Makes a great pratical joke if you don't care to have friends; just invite them over and flush them down the toilet! ;)

Posted: Aug 10th 2011 10:44AM Unshra said

@Ren54 Nah, Referee Ruby in the video works for SOE.

Posted: Aug 10th 2011 11:45AM Seldra said

I like to play Free Realms when I just want to take a break from more traditional mmo, and going to peoples custom built theme parks are fun. These kids have some amazing imagination, I've seen everything from Pirate, to Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, some Barbie playhouse, it's awesome. It's not a small lot to, it's like 4-5 stories high with multi levels and rooms, some kid even put a Starbucks in one, and a nightclub in another.

For all the criticisms one can lobby at Free Realms, housing isn't one them, the Team did an amazing job with Housing, I hope other mmos look and see what they did right on it.

Posted: Aug 10th 2011 12:14PM Utakata said

@Unshra

I was about to say the same thing. But our Rubi hs an "i" instead of a "y". :)

Posted: Aug 10th 2011 1:20PM Beau Hindman said

Shrouded Glade lot is my fav. It has a layout like giant steps...perfect for bridges and stuff. I'm working on mine this week.

She isn't kidding when it comes to being overwhelmed with the housing options!

Beau

Posted: Aug 10th 2011 1:39PM AlienFanatic said

Jeez, even FREE REALMS has housing? Meanwhile, the devs over at Blizz are smoking a joint rolled in $100 bills and scoffing at the mere thought of housing in WoW. If it doesn't fit their "vision" of endless rep and RDF grinds, it's beneath them. Uff.

Posted: Aug 10th 2011 4:27PM Beau Hindman said

@AlienFanatic Every game has housing but WoW. hehe (I kid, but still...)

Beau