Posted: Aug 8th 2011 3:23PM Psychotic Storm said

I am quite excited about it, cant wait to play it.

Looks like a worthy replacement of TR.

Posted: Aug 8th 2011 8:19PM Scin said

@Psychotic Storm
I miss TR so much. Been dying for a replacement!

Posted: Aug 8th 2011 3:49PM EyezRed said

I am excited as well. I am praying furiously to the gamer gods that i get into the beta. This is going to be a game to keep an eye on.

Posted: Aug 8th 2011 4:33PM (Unverified) said

its a better Global Agenda i guess, and GA is good already :D

Posted: Aug 8th 2011 4:50PM Lateris said

I have been firing up some UT III so this would be a lot of fun for me.

Posted: Aug 8th 2011 4:50PM SocksForYou said

" PAXers will get to see additional multiplayer maps as Firefall debuts its open-world experience."

What does that mean? Is it an open world or is it split up into instanced maps? Is it a mix of both?

Posted: Aug 8th 2011 8:22PM tepster said

@SocksForYou It's both, but there is a lot of instancing in this game - hence why they don't want to call this an MMO. There are lots of small matches you can hop into.

Posted: Aug 8th 2011 5:36PM Kalex716 said

I love the art direction!

I enjoyed Global Agenda for a bit but it never really sunk its teeth in with me, here's to hoping this game revives my interest in FPS' again, and takes it to that next level of online community style gaming.

Posted: Aug 25th 2011 2:19AM thblackdeth said

I also played global agenda and I have a feeling this will blow it out of the water. GA had so many features that sounded awesome, yet were never executed right. From AVA to their open world they always had great concepts but glitches that took away from the fun and implementation that was lacking

Everything the devs have said about firefall, PROVES that they dont want that to happen. They have made it clear that they wont release content unless its polished and fun, and i have no doubt this will be one of the next big E-sports

Posted: Aug 27th 2011 9:28PM xKingdomHeartsx said

You know.....the graphics remind me of Borderland except for the environment......super excited for the game ^.^

Make My MMO: September 14 - 20, 2014