Posted: Jul 27th 2011 1:37PM Randomessa said

Goodness, it looks quite good. The combat looks more like it's out of a Chinese martial arts movie and less like a traditional MMO, which I am loving. The movies have me sold on this game.

My only concern is whether it will have open PvP with no way to opt out like so many other Chinese MMOs.

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 2:19PM MMOaddict said

So it seems themeparks are really taking off over there in the East. Now to get western devs to follow suit.

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 3:33PM Kitanishi said

@MMOaddict

Its not themepark. its sandpark that is less focused on park and more on sand.

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 2:22PM Dirame said

Nice animations.

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 2:22PM MMOaddict said

I am really impressed by what these vids show. I can definitely see myself playing this one. Gotta love the "crouching tiger, hidden dragon" combat and movement. Makes moving around the world fun in itself.

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 2:53PM Cirocco said

Hmm, this looks very enticing...this game seems to capture the spirit, heart and look of Wuxia, unlike any other titles of the past. Definitely following.

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 3:22PM (Unverified) said

animations and combat are better than TOR's. id play this.

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 4:32PM MMOaddict said

Sorry, I meant to say Sandpark...stupid nomenclatures, lol. The other one I'm referring to is ArcheAge.

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 3:40PM MetaReal said

@real65rcncom It says "free to play" on the EU website and even if i go through the cash-shop i see we can use Paypal and few other methods so they'll never have our credit card this way.

I'll definitely try this MMO (just created the gpotato account), i'm so bored of WoW-like hotkeys themeparks.

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 4:06PM Dumac said

I retract the statement i made in the Chinese Hero Online post... This game looks great. Now i can only hope for decent localization...

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 5:24PM paterah said

This might interest some, how AoW uses motion capture for gameplay and not just cutscenes ;)

Posted: Jul 28th 2011 9:39AM xKingdomHeartsx said

so many casting bars..........

Posted: Jul 28th 2011 12:50PM DevilSei said

Well, color me interested. Animation for moving looks smooth enough, and its one of the few "Wuxia" MMOs that actually lets you move like you were in one. I don't know about combat, that will have to be something I figure out after playing, but a more sandparkish game definitely has me curious.

Lets just hope the Cash Shop doesn't wreck anything.