Posted: Jul 27th 2011 1:40AM Tuliparta said

Red Dead Redemption, could convert to a nice MMO.

Now this isnt exactly a console game or a game at all but as i said RDR i want to shout this out now. Now if you take little bit of RDR and Wild Wild West movie and mix it up with Arcanum from the PC side you would have super awesome game with fantasy, old wild west and STEAMPUNK.

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 3:23AM Rayne26 said

Elder Scrolls Online
thanx

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 10:05AM TheGreatMachine said

FFVII, Xenogears.. Altered Beast (that's going back a bit)

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 5:29PM ViRi said

Yep, Shadowrun for the SNES - Top down angle hover over and smash on the buttons to shoot. Fallout 1 and 2 are similar with the top down but mechanics were different.

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 7:20PM LuxAurumque said

The game I would have picked to become an MMO from the SNES era has already become a game. New Horizons was a wonderful game on the SNES and was pretty fun for the 24 or so hours I messed around with it.

Now if we were talking PlayStation games I would say StarOcean would be a great backdrop for an MMO. There was such and in depth story to it that it has a good large lore base to use.

Posted: Jul 28th 2011 4:25PM (Unverified) said

One of my favorite franchises of yesteryear, I want another Syndicate game, and I think it would dovetail beautifully with MMO mechanics.

I mean come on, companies waging war on each other by hiring syndicates to perform objectives with cyborg assault teams that the syndicates built and designed?

It has factions, pve, pvp, crafting, player housing. And you don't need to expand the lore to bolt any of those things on, they are core mechanics from the series.

Posted: Aug 26th 2011 5:19PM (Unverified) said

Chrono Trigger would be nice. I used to love that game when I was a kid. I was lucky to pick up another copy a few months ago at http://www.playerschoicevideogames.com

Make My MMO: December 21 - 27, 2014