Posted: Jul 26th 2011 11:20AM ApathyCurve said

"attack elephants"

That's a distinct subset of "war elephants," mind you. I once had an attack gerbil...

Posted: Jul 26th 2011 11:30AM (Unverified) said

@ApathyCurve

Your feeble attack gerbil is nothing, compared to my armor clad battle guinea pig.

/battle roar
"squeaky!" "squeaky!"

Posted: Jul 26th 2011 12:10PM (Unverified) said

any player opinions on this game plz?

Posted: Jul 26th 2011 12:55PM SlasherZet said

@(Unverified)
If you like Age of Empires / Age of Mythology, then you will like this game, it's the good ol' strategy with base building, map exploring, army training and enemy crushing.

You have a capital city which levels up (acts like your character) and has a talent tree to upgrade technology, you can also upgrade units/buildings with items, craft and build, do quests (PvE) and arena (PvP).

When you choose your quest or opponent, a battle game starts, which is a classic RTS game with fluid and quick gameplay, with units like pikeman, archers etc.

I'm not sure about cash shop and how it will be, but all in all the game is fun, it takes all the best from the AoE series and adds something more, if you're looking for a good RTS with MMO elements, take a look at this + the other incoming RTS games (Dawn of Fantasy, End of Nations).

Posted: Jul 26th 2011 7:47PM Stanzig said

I ran across a pretty fun MMORTS that had an article written up on it here on massively a while ago. It's called Illyriad and is f2p with purchasable prestige points that assist in building speed and other things.

The community has been fantastic to new players. The game is browser based with a basic map and ui but the depth of the game reminds me of eve-online. I initially got into it because it's playable on a phone. Here is my recruitment link for it which can give me a little prestige if anyone digs the game and gets over 100 population. I should be able to help with starter resources as well.

Posted: Jul 27th 2011 8:49AM EndDream said

I'm really interested in this game but is it true you cant setup 2v2 matches with a friend as your partner?