Posted: Jul 20th 2011 4:10PM PrimeSynergy said

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know you're out there Mr. jmerriex! Just when I thought I'm free, you all pull me back in. Curse you all and your ability to make games I want to play. I mean, sure that's a good thing for you....and for me I guess....but still, I can't play other games if I'm busy playing your game now can I?

Posted: Jul 20th 2011 6:23PM Hawtsauce said

jmerriex hasn't posted here yet? wtf...slacker.

Posted: Jul 20th 2011 7:49PM jmerriex said

@Hawtsauce CRAP! I'm totally slackin'

Posted: Jul 20th 2011 8:08PM (Unverified) said

@jmerriex

Nemico needs to crack the whip on you, Mr. Jon-Enee

Posted: Jul 20th 2011 8:19PM Hawtsauce said

@(Unverified)

From what I hear, jmerriex prefers to be called: NeNe

Posted: Jul 20th 2011 10:05PM Tinkus said

Is Granado Espada really that horrible of a name?

Posted: Jul 21st 2011 4:27AM Space Cobra said

@Tinkus

I loved it, but it is sorta confusing. Back when I first learned about it, I kept thinking it had something to do with car racing (World Gran Prix).

Loved the art-style of the first game and even the use of mercs/companions, but I didn't like some aspects, like the monster spawns so tightly packed and the grind. I have been meaning to try this new version out, but I may be disappointed. Just got to push myself.

Posted: Jul 21st 2011 11:40AM Tom in VA said

Granado Espada has a special place in my heart as the very worst online MMO I have ever played (and I've tried out quite a few).

So, no, just no, to Sword 2.

Posted: Jul 21st 2011 4:18PM Kaoy said

I actually really enjoyed Granado Espada while it was new. Some people detested controlling 3 characters at once, but I always thought it was unique change of pace, and thought it was a lot of fun to try out different teams. My major complaint is what a haven in became for gold farmers after a short period though. I swear there were organized teams cleaning out half the areas in the game, with one group full of healers running around healing 5+ groups with a make up of one swordsman and two gunners. You really had to search high and low to grab the mobs you needed for quests and levels some places. As sad as it is, the community sort of threw their hands up and started partying with groups of farmers because it was the only way to get things done, sometimes.

I will wait 6 months before trying this new iteration. After that period of time, I will check the forums out and see what the situation with gold farming is like. I really hope it doesn't devolve into that sort of situation again, because I would really love to try the game out once more.

WoW Archivist: A Glyphmas story