Posted: Jul 19th 2011 3:15PM Space Cobra said

Interesting sites to check up on. I haven't checked many because, let's face it, too many are out there, but some of the more popular sites just don't "get my goat/float my boat" persay. This list seems more in-line with what I am looking for.

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 6:26PM Lateris said

@Space Cobra do you have a guild yet for TOR?

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 7:29PM Space Cobra said

@Lateris

Yes and No, I like to roam and wander and be casual. I don't like to impose to keep me on a roster if it is trouble and I leave for a month or more.

I have one small guild to join, maybe another one, also small, but I am eyeing bigger guilds, too. Just looking for like-minded folks, RP-lite or heavy, casual and all that stuff. Keeping options open for something that clicks.

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 3:24PM (Unverified) said

Heh, I bet the next Hyperspace Beacon will have plenty to talk about! I can't WAIT for Comic Con!

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 3:24PM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified)
Also, how can I ditch the Unverified tag? It doesn't do this to me at WoW Insider :(

Posted: Jul 20th 2011 7:04AM Decanus said

@(Unverified) log out then back in thats what did it for me when they first started this new system

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 4:13PM antagonistyahoocom said

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 4:54PM Laurs said

@antagonistyahoocom

Obvious Foreign Guy says: "IZ FUNNY BECAUSE IZ TRUE"

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 9:47PM hereafter said

@antagonistyahoocom

Originally Google+, but I love that it works for this too :D

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 4:39PM C Rose said

Jeff & David from TORWars are really two of the greatest guys you'll ever meet on the internet. They have this off-beat yet intelligent style that makes you feel like these guys are just two of your fellow Star Wars buds who like to chat about our favorite subject.

BTW, their most recent podcast actually included a "guest host", one Mr. Stephen Reid, (yes that Stephen Reid) for the entire episode. I get the feeling from how chummy SR is with the guys at all the conventions that he genuinely likes these two. He spent a good 20 mins with them chatting and having a good time.

I don't know if he'd be as inclined to do that with the other more "hardcore" pod-casters but he seems to open up and enjoy hanging with the TORWars guys and so should we all. :)

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 4:43PM C Rose said

Oh and of course I watch The Republic every week to check out my boy Larry. It's always a good show even though I already know about all the news they're discussing that week, but that's just because I'm obsessed with following SWTOR.

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 8:55PM Popplewell said

On most of the podcasts all the hosts sound like they're on tranquilisers featuring incredibly flat, dull and lifeless voices.

The TORWars guys at least sound like professional broadcasters and there's no MMO style bitching and drama.

Fansites are a big deal right now but once the game launches they're going to take a big hit in popularity as people can actually play the game instead of just reading about it :P

Posted: Jul 20th 2011 9:46AM SunnyRavencourt said

Holy cow! I wake up, go to work, open up Massively and what do I see? My show is ON MASSIVELY.

Unbelievable. Needless to say I immediately called Rad and he was speechless.

This is very cool. Thank you so much for the support. It's the SW community that makes it fun for us. We just appeared as guests on TORSyndicate's podcast and this ride could not be any more fun (until you see yourself on one of your favorite websites)

Check us out at sunnysdiner.podbean.com or on twitter @sunnysdiner

~Sunny

Posted: Jul 20th 2011 10:28AM MrGutts said

@SunnyRavencourt

Ok go back to bed now and dream of making more Podcasts.

Posted: Jul 20th 2011 1:43PM SunnyRavencourt said

@MrGutts Bed? This is like watching television one day and seeing Kennedy get shot and being scared to ever turn it off. Sunny's Diner showed up on Massively? I keep checking CNN to see if we show up there!

Global Chat: Doom and WAAAGH!

Posted on Jul 22nd 2014 8:00PM