Posted: Jul 19th 2011 10:13AM ShivanSwordsman said

These folks aren't too bright really. They waited until heck knows how long to start trying to localize these games, some of them well past their "prime", while the market got saturated by games people cling to and love/adore. Not to say their games are bad, but I've already read that C9 can, and will employ a stamina system, and that Arctic Warfare is pretty much a free version of the Call of Duty series.

I've enjoyed a few of their games yes, but the last game of theirs I played was SUN, and that's when Ijji ran it. That game was kinda slow, and the leveling in that game was abysmal at best. Still, I'll give this key a whirl, and see if it's any count. I have a feeling it's not going to change the minds of anyone with their mind made up, though.

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 10:44AM ShivanSwordsman said

@ShivanSwordsman

Also, this key WILL NOT WORK for any accounts that are not know. So if you already have an account, you're out of luck. If you ever get your account hacked, you'll be happy to know that there's an option in the account settings that lets you terminate the entire account, so if anyone else gets your account password... well, the jokes on you.

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 10:32AM Omali said

This is confusing. Does the promotion not begin until tomorrow? Because I got the key, registered an account, and there is nowhere to put the key in. Then I see:

"Registration period will start from JULY 20, 2011"

On the promotion page on Webzen's website.

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 11:20AM Gildas said

This is for new accounts only. I guess Webzen is trying to get new players interested. Here's a key: 25AOR1DD9TTEBU20

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 1:05PM Robot Monster said

Awesome! 1000 in 1, no less!! I've been waiting for my Huxley beta key for so long now!! Surely Huxley is one of the 1000, yes?

Oh, wai-

(In full disclosure, this is from a bitter Webzen investor who bought stock when Huxley, APB and Firefall were all part of the Webzen lineup.)

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 2:14PM (Unverified) said