Posted: Jul 18th 2011 12:22PM DevilSei said

Good to hear they are retroactively giving past keys the same bonus items!

Though it does suck the special outfits are for first character only, I like to play as all of the characters/classes in a game, to get a feel for them and figure out what I want to focus on.

Posted: Jul 18th 2011 3:36PM (Unverified) said

it sucks that since i got one of the first beta keys, i'll be missing out on the cool new beta keys that actually give your chars fun in game items...

Posted: Jul 18th 2011 10:26PM JuliusSeizure said

@(Unverified)

"What's that? You already took an entry from our first giveaway? Well, not to worry -- if you grabbed a previous key to the game from us, you'll still get all of the bonuses."

Reading all the way through helps. ;)

Posted: Jul 18th 2011 11:35PM (Unverified) said

@JuliusSeizure

comment reply fail for some reason, the post below starting "not to be rude" is for you

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 12:36AM JuliusSeizure said

@(Unverified)

Weird, I got emailed about the misplaced comment, but not this one, and it showed up looking fine in the thread view. Had to come to the actual article to even see this comment at all.

Anyway, it's not my fault you weren't clear, and certainly not my fault that you chose to take my flippancy in the worst way you can contrive. Chill out a bit. I didn't make any personal attacks, so I'd appreciate you not doing so either. There's a world of difference between slyly suggesting you're hasty and passive-aggressively calling me an "ahole".

Besides, for all you know you'll get the bonuses too. Maybe should ask on PW's forums or something before jumping to conclusions.

Posted: Jul 18th 2011 3:37PM (Unverified) said

(I got my beta key from perfect world)

Posted: Jul 18th 2011 7:09PM Fakeassname said

@(Unverified)

me too.

Posted: Jul 18th 2011 11:34PM (Unverified) said

Not to be rude, but you didn't understand my comment obviously, and then you were snarky about it which makes you come off like an ahole.

Perfect World gave out beta keys a long time ago, and because I was one of the first to get it, I can't apply any of the new beta keys with goodies to my account.

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 12:51AM TheMustacheHero said

@(Unverified) Not to be rude, but you obviously can't read because it says you can.

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 12:58AM (Unverified) said

@TheMustacheHero

" Well, not to worry -- if you grabbed a previous key to the game FROM US, you'll still get all of the bonuses."

I just went on to the PW website and I can't activate ANY OTHER BETA KEY than the one I activated, which was FROM PERFECT WORLD, NOT MASSIVELY.

You're posting in a comment that was supposed to be amending my post clarifing that I got my beta key FROM PERFECT WORLD, NOT MASSIVELY.

I'm really sorry for the lack of clarity, it was a 3 second mistake to which I posted this comment MOMENTS after my original post to make it clear that I got my beta key from PERFECT WORLD, NOT MASSIVELY to avoid people NEEDLESSLY telling me to learn2read.

I should have guessed that anyone posting L2R, wouldn't have bothered to read any other comments.

MY BAD

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 12:53AM (Unverified) said

I don't know whats wrong with the comment system, but moments after I posted my original post, I amended it with a reply that clarified my beta key was from Perfect World. Initially it showed up as being a reply, and someone even replied to it but now its been moved.

I'm chilly bud, I'm just not a fan of people coming on to tell me to L2Read when they seemingly didn't read my comment. And in any case theres no need to post a snark like you did, thats on you.

Lets just chalk this up to miscommunication and move on.

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 2:23AM ImperialPanda said

Well I've been pretty critical of PW in the past. So I was pretty surprised that this game actually looks interesting (and the game design actually looks like it makes sense for a low-production project). Turns out, duh, it's developed by Stairway Games and produced by WindySoft. PW is just the NA publisher.

Oh well at least I get to play it. I guess I can thank PW for that.

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 7:12AM RaskVann said

This game should be interesting, accidentally redeemed a key since I thought I didn't have access yet. HLK62-S4H-39TH to anyone that needs on in the future (if massively runs out).

Posted: Jul 19th 2011 11:30AM dragonandante said

I'm going to be playing dragon nest obt otherwise I'd try it out.