Posted: Jul 17th 2011 1:18PM DJJazzy said

My undergeared Assassin had a tough time with the last boss, didn't even complete it. Then I tried it with my Dark Templar and just cruised through it. Pretty cool instance though.

Posted: Jul 17th 2011 2:04PM BigAndShiny said

Arghhh!!! I need more Turan info lol!

I just hit 40 and unsubbed because I only ever have one character (I'm very ocd on this) and want to play the new 50 zone lol.

Posted: Jul 17th 2011 6:29PM Seffrid said

I enjoyed the Forgotten City, but I took my lvl 40 Conqueror into the Breach this evening and found the arena utterly irritating. Notwithstanding the fact that I knew you had to keep moving about I found that the 3 mobs were impossible to deal with and I died countless times. After using up all my potions I had to exit and head back to the trader to see if I could improve my gear (which I can but only marginally).

I really hate it when you go most of the way through a quest or instance and then find the last stages completely different and nigh on impossible unless you're geared up to the hilt and in this case in the mood to run around like a coward which isn't my idea of playing a conqueror!

Posted: Jul 17th 2011 10:49PM Jef Reahard said

@Seffrid

I haven't played a Conq much beyond his teens, so I can't give you any advice there. What I did with my Bear Shaman (who is very badly geared, and also very badly piloted by a Bear Shaman newb) is simply run around enough to get the ice spikes to take care of the multiple mobs for me. You can tell when they're about to pop out of the ground and unless you've been CC'd you can jump backwards and lead the mobs right onto them.

Granted I was able to heal myself while doing this, but if you have decent potions it might work for a Conq as well.

Posted: Jul 18th 2011 12:06AM DJJazzy said

@Seffrid

Yeah I had the same experience with my assassin in the arena fight. After hours and my second day of trying to finish it I gave up.

Tried it on my dark templar and didn't break a sweat completing it. Amazing how different the difficulty is by the different classes.

Posted: Jul 17th 2011 7:51PM Phaleg said

• Half a heart
yawnnnnn...

AoC is so over allready........

Posted: Jul 17th 2011 10:30PM SupahGamuh said

I can't wait to try this out, although I still need to buy the expansion to enjoy it. And a lvl 40 character.

Posted: Jul 18th 2011 3:05AM Ardanwen said

I don't have particles on, so I had no idea what was knocking me back and doing me damage. It took me a while to find out you had to keep moving, but I had no idea from what :). It's ice pikes? :D

Did manage to do it on the first try with my lvl 54 ranger though. I almost died before I realised I can't stay still in the same place, after that it wasn't that hard any more.

I like the looks of Forgotten CIty a lot more though!

Posted: Jul 18th 2011 4:16PM winterborn said

I have been having a blast in AoC reverse ganking.

Thats right its fun and payback and it is called the murder point system. You can make so called hard core PvP kids cry on the forums and in game until thier mom has to tell them to be quiet.

Make a lvl 5 character and go attack every lvl 12 + toon that is raid ganking the lowbie zones. When they kil you or even if you die after they hit you they get murder points. then they have to work the points off or they will drop more coin on death and NPC's will shun them.

Ahh revenge and justice.

Posted: Dec 31st 2011 3:18PM Rowdy said

No way in hell I can beat the Breach final boss on my Sin. Necro rocked it...Sin rocked Forgotten City...how the hell does this make sense? Oh ...it doesn't.