Posted: Jul 15th 2011 9:45AM Tyrion10 said

This is full of win

Posted: Jul 15th 2011 10:34AM Carolina said

Love the remade logo ;)
I'll be trying this one. I don't like the idea of driving a tank, but a plane is another story.

Posted: Jul 15th 2011 11:16AM ndessell said

call me for world of sub

Posted: Jul 15th 2011 12:39PM donweel said

@ndessell
I love it. Last sub games I remember where on the intellivision or Apple ][. Goes to show that there is more that can be done in that genre. Army, Airforce, Navy would be next logically.

Posted: Jul 15th 2011 11:20AM Saker said

• Half a heart
They need to really work on the first title before they go ahead with a new one. But hey I know that's not what they care about it's just like a us company holy-$ (or rubble). I feel for the Russian people they can't catch a break from mad-evil aristo's, to mad-evil dictators, to mad-evil laissez-faire-capitalist-fascist-scum (what was it mad-evil bush said about seeing the soul in putin's eyes? Something like that, ha! That guy is mad-evil through and through, seems like he's channeling Mussolini half the time) they just can't catch a break. Anyway, the current game, seriously after the first couple tanks it's basically pay-to-win really. (and it's not a MMO) You either pay or get to be cannon fodder for the pay-to-wins. I wish another company would take tanks to a real MMO space, World War II online 2? Anyone?

Posted: Jul 15th 2011 1:00PM crazypoker said

@Saker

And you are kindness itself? Living somewhere in US or Europe? In some holy-molly country? Or maybe heaven? LOL

So arrogant just LOL

Posted: Jul 15th 2011 2:31PM Jim Cricket said

Is warplanes going to have bombers and anti-aircraft batteries, or is just going to be dog-fighting?

Posted: Jul 15th 2011 5:37PM ApathyCurve said

Interesting. I like it. I can credit-farm for my planes with my trusty PzIV money machine. =)

Posted: Jul 28th 2011 1:39PM wigburld said

World of Tanks & World of Warplanes are built on BigWorld Technology (indie.bigworldtech.com)