Posted: Jul 15th 2011 10:44AM Space Cobra said

"He talked of how he once saw a player wearing a Cad Bane bounty hunter hat along with Clone Trooper armor, and thought of how kids today are able to do what we as adults wanted to do as kids -- mix and match outfits, and customize our own Star Wars character. He added that players end up knowing tertiary characters from the show because they see them and even get to play them in game."

A bit of gripe/rant here that has nothing to do with the game:

Sometimes I wonder if I was/am the only creative cuss in miles. When I was young, I used to buy extra Star Wars figures and customize those to either my own ideas or to TERITARY CHARACTERS I saw in the movies! You could pop off the heads of some figures and Magic Marker/Paint did wonders, along with cutting out vests and crafted (Orgami-like) items one could stick/glue on figures.

And really, my eyes were curious about the people/robots in the background. I still pick up these details. It's not too far off from knowing the lesser members of the GL Corps. I mean, it's basically all like collecting baseball/football/sports cards/stats and knowing the players and particulars over them.

Maybe I am just more creative than the average person and have been down-grading it, because I see others that are more creative in media?

Posted: Jul 15th 2011 11:57AM (Unverified) said

@Space Cobra

That is too funny!! I used to do the same thing, my favorite was popping off the head of cloud city Leia and putting her head on the misnamed Zuckuss action figure, it was Princess Leia in battle armor!!
And then I would put Darth Vaders head on cloud city Leia's body just for fun lol

Posted: Jul 16th 2011 1:35PM HiroProtagonist7 said

@Space Cobra
I found the best method of re-attaching arms was a heated up paperclip straight through the shoulder sockets with little balls of wood putty on the ends that dried solid inside the arm part.

Posted: Jul 15th 2011 11:03AM KorbenDallas said

For those that dont know it, we're watching SW:TOR in the making here.

Posted: Jul 16th 2011 4:00AM illansesher said

STOP SAYING "TEH" FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Posted: Jul 16th 2011 1:36PM HiroProtagonist7 said

@illansesher

**holds illansesher up on his shoulders and looks around for help

Posted: Jul 17th 2011 6:18AM illansesher said

@HiroProtagonist7

Sorry for my outburst. It must be an age thing. I'm not 12 & I don't play World Of Warcraft, hence deliberate abuse of the English language is a pet hate.