Posted: Jul 12th 2011 4:37PM Superjudge said

In 5 years of questing together this tattooed, Dragon-faced giver of life has pulled my butt out of the fire on many occasions. We've traveled together through lands ablaze with hell fire and frozen forests at the top of the world.

You would think that a guy wearing nothing but a loincloth would have much to complain about in the frozen expanse that is the Shiverpeak Mountains or the insect and troll infested jungle of Maguuma, but never a complaint has he uttered. The only response he has to these hardships is the steely... no more like googly eyed gaze of his dragon mask.

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:03PM (Unverified) said

I'm more than happy to be the pocket medic in our group. Whether it be TF 2, BFBC2, GW, or dare I say it....GUILD WARS 2!!!!!!! Yea yea, I know...no monk - here's hoping that the Guardian will be as awesome as he sounds.

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:18PM C Rose said

@(Unverified)

I'm sorry to say this but be prepared to have more fun than you can imagine in GW2 since you won't be required to heal. I know, I know...it's a tough blow, but fear not. All the skill-chaining, active dodging and dynamic group-linked combos you'll be performing in GW2 I hope will make up for you not being able to spam heals on people's red bars.

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:28PM (Unverified) said

@C Rose Oh I know. I get so bored red bar healing, but I have so much time invested in my monk that I can't just ignore him. Luckily, he makes an awesome Mo/Rt spirit spammer.

I only heal when my mates need me to and there is no room to bring my hero's.

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 7:26PM Dril said

@C Rose

"Hehe, I'm kidding of course but really GW2's biggest innovation may perhaps be doing away with the boring tedium of "healing" and giving those brave and selfless individuals something far more fun to do with their time, support!"

I don't know why everyone thinks this a miraculous solution.

The problem is not that healing is stupid and needs to be done away with. The problem is that healing is boring for some (many?) people (I'm not one of them, I love healing and tanking and it's one of the reasons I'm not buying into hype of GW2 being Christ incarnate.)

Rather than turn their efforts to improving healing, they've instead elected to cut it altogether. Hardly brilliant.

Cutting is not innovating.

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 7:44PM (Unverified) said

@Dril I was under the impression that there will still be healing and rezzing, it just won't be one archetype's job anymore. sounds more interesting to me, especially if the dynamic mixing of abilities (ie arrows through wall of fire become flaming) have some healing implementations as well.

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:08PM (Unverified) said

Why was that post as Unverified?

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:16PM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified) Ok I give up. It appears that I have 2 usernames on this website, dusk & duskman. Humorously it seems to switch between the 2 at it's own will. And I have no idea of how to get "verified". Help...

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:20PM C Rose said

@(Unverified)

Have you checked your email when you make a post? You should get a auto-response and there is info on the bottom of that email about verifying your email account.

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:21PM C Rose said

@(Unverified)

It will appear from the sender, "service@blogsmith.com". Look in your spam folder in case it's getting sent there.

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:27PM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified) Sites been acting a bit weird for me of late. multiple posts disappearing only to return a short while later. Unverified or another name I don't remember picking showing up on my posts etc.

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:29PM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified) good to know it's not just me that is having a "special" day

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:30PM Rubi said

@(Unverified) Unfortunately it's a site bug we have no control over. I'm sorry. :( We've submitted a bug report more than once -- believe me, we don't like it either.

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:38PM (Unverified) said

@Rubi Hopefully they can fix it for you guys soon. love the site, and the problems are pretty minor, now that I've stopped double posting anyway... :)

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:26PM (Unverified) said

Thanks for the assist. I am getting the emails, but nothing in them mentioning verifying my email account. All I get is the link to the reply. I wonder if one of my apparent 2 usernames has been verified? Right now it says I'm commenting as dusk, and swear when I logged in it said I was commenting as duskman.

Ah, I see my avatar has shown up...something is definitely screwy here.

Posted: Jul 12th 2011 5:36PM (Unverified) said

Ow ow! What a hottie! xP

WRUP: Oversaturation