Posted: Jul 7th 2011 3:05PM KDolo said

Sakura Park

Posted: Jul 7th 2011 3:21PM Abriael said

Hideouts are in, and as far as I've seen, they work perfectly.

Posted: Jul 7th 2011 5:11PM Stormwalker said

@Abriael Yeah the Hideouts are pretty awesome, from what I've seen so far.

Posted: Jul 7th 2011 3:38PM dudes said

Oops @ voicechat.

Posted: Jul 7th 2011 3:43PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
@JohnLane D&D already screwed up D&D, or as I likes to call it 4.0.

As to the actual topic:
It seems unlikely that Cryptic is going to be changing the archetypes in play. However, there is an ongoing thread on simple Freeform Builds in the main CO forums for new Gold players. This column could easily read as an expanded post there.

You liked your Silver Inferno, here are some recommendations when going gold.

Posted: Jul 7th 2011 4:13PM Caskio said

ive not even experienced the voice chat feature yet. no one uses it. i try, but no one responds.

Posted: Jul 24th 2011 8:57PM (Unverified) said

@Caskio I dunno, I've chatted with a few people now. I wish they would default it to "enabled with the mic muted though because then you at least know people can hear you without having to tell them to turn of the voice chat

Posted: Jul 7th 2011 5:11PM Stormwalker said

@(Unverified) There's nothing wrong with D&D 4th. I wish people would stop whining about it.

Posted: Jul 7th 2011 6:02PM gandales said

I don't understand why companies takes so much trouble into implementing voice chats when just a fraction of players will use them, and the rest could just use one of many applications like ventrillo, teamspeak, skype, etc.

While I can understand Patrick frustration for last week patch, it is not uncommon that patches that touch game mechanics rather than just adding content unstabilized games. I remember some of Wow patches that made the game literally unplayable for days. Last week, it was annoying but still playable.

About the hideouts, they are really nice (the decreased gravity efect is good for immersion), and the trailer is actually funny. I have trouble deciding for one for my crowd of characters, probably the sanctum would be good enough for me.