Posted: Jul 6th 2011 11:21AM epilepticemu said

All this and I have absolutely no idea what kind of character diversity there is in this game.

Posted: Jul 6th 2011 11:31AM Tizmah said

I've always wanted to suplex enemies in MMOs. Are there any Phantom Trains somehow in Gods and Heroes? I'd love to suplex one.

Posted: Jul 6th 2011 1:05PM InkSix said

Doesn't really look anything amazing to me. I'm really bored with standing around and tapping keys. Getting bored with MMOs in general.

Posted: Jul 6th 2011 2:40PM Space Cobra said

@InkSix

That might be a good thing.

Just throwing out a different perspective.

Variety is the spice of life. Too much of one thing can get boring. Play some other games or get into some other hobbies or interests. MMOs will still be here for the most part if/when you return.

Hell, I can even "burn out" on chocolate Ice Cream if I eat it every day. :P

Posted: Jul 6th 2011 2:00PM Ordegar said

If this were freemium / a la carte, I would try it, but it doesn't look worthy of paying out for the box and a subscription to me.

Posted: Jul 6th 2011 4:50PM Nandini said

It looks like framerates may have been sped up in this video. Animations don't seem play this quickly in the game. In addition, you only see about a second of combat, which is not representative of the true pace.

"Features" of combat not shown in this video:

- Range lag: running up to a creature and being told you're out of range for 3 or 4 seconds while it beats on you.
- Global cooldown timing: skill bar says skills are ready; clicking one says it's not.
- Positioning glitches: creatures and minions appear to teleport around you spastically.
- Invisible enemies: you or your minions are randomly attacked by an enemy you can't see or target.
- Stuck in combat: about 10% of the time, characters get stuck in combat, leaving them unable to interact with objects.

Posted: Aug 9th 2011 4:41PM (Unverified) said

What does this game have that Age of Conan doesn't? Because it seems F2P games are now better than sub. So, why would I pay?

Swordsman launches today