Posted: Jun 29th 2011 3:02PM Unshra said

Hmm, I have to admit to passing up Lucent Heart due to all the other MMOs I have been playing but I think I'll install it tonight and see what happens.

Thanks Beau

Posted: Jun 29th 2011 4:54PM (Unverified) said

I considered it a bad sign when they advertise an anime dancing animation as a 'feature' like it's some big gameplay draw. Maybe I'm just judgmental.

Posted: Jun 29th 2011 5:12PM (Unverified) said

Really doesnt peak my interest man, and that dance is just creepy as all hell. But my wife has been bugging me to find a game for us to play..want to find something non-complicated, and depending on system reqs (cause her laptop is kinda poo) i might download this for us (shivers as he types it) to play together.

Posted: Jun 30th 2011 1:06AM Unshra said

@(Unverified) Would the dance be less creepy if say Solid Snake was doing it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqljbwNX2PI

Then again that's worse. 0.o

Nyan =^.^=

Posted: Jun 30th 2011 4:16AM (Unverified) said

@Unshra I don't care about the dance itself, but it just seems sad if they can't think of an actual -cool gameplay mechanic- to advertise, so they highlight the fact that they have an over-meme'd /dance option on their front page instead. If it was any other dance that still wouldn't make it better.

Posted: Jun 30th 2011 8:01AM Unshra said

@(Unverified) Umm... I was replying to the other "Unverified" (the one whose comment my reply is under) not you. I could not careless about how you feel about them using dancing as an means of advertisement. My reply was jokingly directed to the other "Unverified" regarding how the neko dance looked creepy (and it is kinda creepy looking imho).

On topic, Beau I tried out the game for a few minutes (not enough to form an opinion over all but) and I actually like how they use the horoscope for the character. I personally feel it's better implemented than games like Forsaken World.

Posted: Jun 30th 2011 10:41PM (Unverified) said

@Unshra Care so little you posted a paragraph explaining how little you care. Gotcha! =P

Posted: Jun 30th 2011 6:51AM JadeCurtiss said

I play the game and like it so far but that cupid thing feels a bit wring like 90% of the players are probobly guys playing a girl. GIRL = Guy in real life
so you get paired up with a guy playing female would be more fun if it was girl players IRL.

MMO Week in Review: Are you Elite or Dangerous?

Posted on Dec 21st 2014 8:00PM