Posted: Jun 25th 2011 12:18PM Skyydragonn said

when I couldn't even get the installer to install and patch rpoperly I knew this game was going to be a mess... thank you for proving my point.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 2:44PM (Unverified) said

You forgot to mention gender-locked classes. I'm afraid that gender locks just never end well with me. I tried this game out, and I found that it has a lovely bit of character customization and not much else going for it. Strangely enough, I was given a message before deleting one of my characters that told me the aforementioned character's name could never be used again.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 5:39PM Saker said

@(Unverified) I'll never understand why they do the gender-locked classes thing. People want choice and they're taking it away, it's just a stupid thing to do. And for those of us who -don't- do the whole x-dresser thing, it's insta-fail.

Posted: Jun 26th 2011 12:08AM Daemodand said

@Saker It's easy to understand why they do it. It cuts development costs.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 4:03PM Rialle said

Looks like yet another substandard Korean F2P crap fest. I'm really at a loss how all of these titles are able to get by financially given how poor most of them are.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 4:23PM Vundal said

i played this game for a while when i was taking screenshots for the contest u all hosted (thanks for the gun btw, it rocks! gf is very jealous!) i found the game had a pretty cool back story, but yes the mechanics in the game aren't explained and it really ways down the awesome that the steam punk style gives the game.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 6:08PM Pingles said

We're not all looking for the same thing in an MMORPG. In fact, it's likely that we are ALL looking for different things.

Each of these games have their strengths and there are gonna be a group of people where this is very close to exactly what they're looking for.

I think you'd be surprised at how many broken, weird F2Ps I've tried where there is a dedicated group of players who are in hog heaven playing them.

Some of the stronger ones like Zentia, Iris Online and Eden Eternal grabbed a pretty big player base very quickly.

Don't count these games out. One might be perfect for you.

Posted: Jun 26th 2011 8:38PM nearmys said

The main problem with most games on the market is the market itself.

People made better games when they simply loved to make games. Now everyone and there brother sees dollar signs and it always comes down to the bottom line.

Art and commerce have always had an uneasy relationship and let me tell you right now. Art is losing.