Posted: Jun 25th 2011 2:23PM Fakeassname said

oh Allods,

dear, sweat Allods; how I wish to enjoy you.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 6:01PM Jormaster said

@Fakeassname
It´s funny that every Allods post some1 comments this :P
Btw it's so true .

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 10:53PM Sorithal said

@Fakeassname

Yeah... The way it looks is amazing for a f2p, but the controls feel wonky to me, and as cool as end-game stuff sounds with the ships and Allods, it... just doesn't sound like it's worth it.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 11:01PM Fakeassname said

@Fakeassname

oops "sweet" (not sweat).

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 3:25PM Pingles said

That pic is so wonderfully disturbing.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 3:27PM Deadalon said

Now we know what is coming next in EVE. 199$? Sounds "fair" price? Right CCP?

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 3:52PM DemonXaphan said

I know there is a joke somewhere in there....

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 5:20PM DevilSei said

Show a guy coming on to you a picture of that... and my god it'll kill his interests... and slightly connected...

That MUST be what Pillowpants and Listerfiend look like...
The 3rd one? I don't even want to guess...

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 9:33PM Jade Effect said

Seems like Allods is moving along nicely and getting a steady stream of updates, despite how it's cool and popular to hate on it.

I enjoyed the game when I played it. Those furry gibberlings are my favorite, especially how they "combine" to fight. A warrior gibberling would have one carrying a weapon and one carrying a shield. I wish some games would steal that idea.

I wonder whose bright idea it was to give those underwear to the gibberlings though. Ugh.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 10:28PM (Unverified) said

@Jade Effect
I feel exactly the same way in regards to the Gibberlings. Don't forget how the third Gibberling warrior uses your ranged weapon! It's adorable! An added, disturbing bonus to playing as a pack of female Gibberling warriors is that early-on, you are equipped with a kilt and no shirt, regardless of gender. It's especially awkward that neither gender of Gibberlings seems (or rather, seemed) to have any undies to speak of. That's the only reason I can fathom as to why the feature screenshot for vanity underwear focuses on Gibberlings and not something like High Elves.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 10:23PM Stormwalker said

I enjoyed this game, up until the 20s, where it became a crazy grind in PvP zones and the they got cash shop greedy.

Posted: Jun 26th 2011 4:06AM Booyakasha said

Booya needs change of underpants xDDDDDD and LOL at the pillowpants comment : gotta re watch clerks now thx alot -_-

Looking forward to this patch : btw dude u forgot to mention festivals and lucky hours / days and the unlocking of layer 3 of astral xP

Not too shabby if u ask me : especially since this patch will be combined with 2 new areas . reincarnation and dual classing xD

Bring it on

Posted: Jun 27th 2011 4:06AM NeverDeath said

All I read was:

"Game version Gpotatostillrunsthegame is almost upon us, and it will bring about a whole slew of nothingsignificant!"