Posted: Jun 24th 2011 1:25PM Dracones said

Glad to see this game keeping current. Some of my most memorable MMO grouping memories are from this game even years past.

Posted: Jun 24th 2011 10:59PM Wraibot said

So... only VIPs get forum access... so... how are the devs going to know how good the game experience is for the premier and play for free classes?

What is "Limited" auction house use?

What are "Limited" inventions?

Apparently you can't talk to your SG if you're free or premier?

All current archetypes are not unlocked for free or premier... so if I have some of those already, can I play them? If I delete them, can I remake another one?

Obviously these are things I would ask on the CoX forums... but I'll never be able to post on them... which is stupid.

What about SGs that were already created? Can you continue to lead one if you aren't VIP?

Finally, the most important question. Will PvP be acknowledged AND improved?

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 9:07PM Sam not Spam said

@Wraibot
A lot of this stuff is to be announced still, so no telling. I'm not sure if its because they're saving the information or its not fully decided yet (or a mix of both). As such, you're current and future questions might not have answers yet.

If you're a former subscriber and have a locked AT? There's a new (and not fully detailed) veteran's reward system where you might have them automatically unlocked for you. If a character is unavailable, they're basically locked/frozen until such a time you can unlock them (be it using a character unlock and/or unlocking the AT).

SG's will be another veteran's thing from what I've seen.

We'll see, and to be honest whatever they're thinking now will be subject to change between now and i21's launch, and even after then. Forum access might change, for instance. Communication options might change. Prices might change. So on and so forth.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 10:25PM Stormwalker said

@Wraibot Free players can't join SGs to begin with, so it's not an issue.

Make My MMO: December 21 - 27, 2014