Posted: Jun 25th 2011 2:44AM Karth said

Posting from a tweet of me

"OK ok, CCP screwed it. Maybe its truly done for us playing there, but we are a strong community by all means. We cannot end there. Would be like letting CCP control our gaming/community lives by doing what they want. NO. Therefore I ask the community and the people who made this go the amazing way it was to make the GLUE that will make us remember how cool we were, playing a game like a real life world where we actually affected each other. I propose this: We need a central forum. EVE Online forum will not longer supply us with the need of being connected. Its not ours. Also we should connect with each other. Find the friends you really appreciated in EVE and exchange Facebooks, Twitters, whatever. And not only with those you had good times, maybe also those who made bad times to you, the random pirate, your personal enemy in a Wardec, etc. Somebody that you had a good or funny story between two to share. The point its to keep in touch, with a internal flag that distinct us from the other people who didn't had the joy or the cut to have balls to play the way it was. If we find another good niche (could be perpetumm, but I don't really know) then share it, don't stop playing with the friends you made and don't forget to check regularly tweetfleet, EVE Radio, people blog's. Don't let the community die, for the fault of so few. I am going to connect to eve and find or send message to some corp members I still don't have in facebook or tweeter (people I appreciate) and exchange info. I had my sad -> black humor -> nah ->black humor -> sad cycle but still there's no way to stop by a little thing. So, lets get started!"

I am not the one whos gonna tell what forum we need, but seriusly we need one central.
Important EVE characters should help make or just decide one forum for the community to stay. Dont let be a EVE Player sucks because of CCP.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 4:54AM mrdryden said

@Karth You've had your sad -> black humor cycle, but have you considered the melodramatic jumping the gun cycle? When does that end?

You think the community is dying?

Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing now?

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 4:17PM Karth said

@mrdryden You know, when I took the red pill it fell strange and awful . Then I saw the reality.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 3:14AM Khai mann said

I can see the time when we will have to buy skins for our ships, faction standings, neural remaps, sec status gains, bonus skill points, special skill books, pilot licenses for suppers, etc...

The opportunities are endless....

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 3:51AM Mode7James said

"'Jimmy cracked corn, and I don't care.' "What in the Hell sort of attitude is that?" --Dennis Miller, c. 1989

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 6:56AM tooright said

• 1 heart
where were all you nerdragers when LULSEC was jamming CCP in the O.O space?

seriously , how much for a titan bro I got my C.C.
handy

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 8:39AM MrLabus said

For all the people who say that newsletter is "still" nothing, sorry, you lack some basic logic there. It may have been nothing until yesterday.

The scream and very simple question "what about non-vanity items" on EVE forums would have been noticed even by a blindman.

Yet, Zulu's response, shitty and insulting as it was, was very carefully and specifically worded to NOT address that issue. The conclusion is only one. The plan is to go full-ahead with non-vanity stuff. it is in production lines by now. Just their PR probably has thought it is bad tactical manouve to lie out flat once more - they are coming with something "innovative", as in leaking internal documents.

And if you think they haven't gotten the question right - don't be laughable. They are not THAT mentally deprived. And if they would be even - then whats the point with talking or having something to do with an IQ

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 5:19PM Ryukan said

When a single item in a cash shop sells for more than the cost of one months sub, it starts to look greedy.

Posted: Jun 25th 2011 11:22PM Ragemaster9999 said

• 1 heart
OMG people crying about vanity items in a cashshop for a part of the game that does not even matter. Then they go about talking about Pay2win and quote a bunch of crap from WOW, cryptic, w/e.

what a bunch of useless whining tools, HTFU or get ouf of my sandbox that is all.

Posted: Jun 30th 2011 8:38PM diamount said

well that's one way to alienate your core playerbase, i hope they're prepared for the exodus of 100k eve players.

Massively's MMO guide to the 2014 winter holidays