Posted: Jun 22nd 2011 4:24PM (Unverified) said

@Laurs

stupid, moronic trolling = stupid moronic trolling.

If you have nothing intelligent to say, then just stfu please, thank you.

Posted: Jun 22nd 2011 4:38PM Lenn said

@(Unverified) Oh, come on. That was funny.

Posted: Jun 22nd 2011 5:32PM (Unverified) said

@Lenn

Yeah it was. :) For those that don't know, it's a reference to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-5DJEBS4pI
Just a little fan-made humor is all.

Posted: Jun 23rd 2011 3:47AM Laurs said

@(Unverified)

Yoda says: "Mad, are you?"

Posted: Jun 22nd 2011 4:28PM Stormwalker said

So, who wants to split gas money on a roadtrip to San Diego?

Posted: Jun 22nd 2011 5:04PM keinohr said

What kind of attitude/behavior is this? It's like Blizzard want to hold their Blizzcon during E3 or Pax.

Posted: Jun 22nd 2011 6:08PM Bezza said

I might get excited about this announcment, but then I dont live on Planet USA, I live on a distant outer rim territory called Australia where the Starship Bioware never visits.

Posted: Jun 22nd 2011 7:10PM Faction 3 said

And the Nerds rejoice!!

Posted: Jun 22nd 2011 10:27PM (Unverified) said

For all the folks yapping about no release date, read this.

WoW Release date announcement: Nov 4, 2004. Released: November 23, 2004 (3 weeks)
WAR Release date announcement: August 6, 2008. Released: Sept 13, 2008 (5 weeks)
Rift Release date announcement: Early January 2011. Released: Early March 2011 (2 months)
Aion Release date announcement: June 23, 2009. Released: Sept 22, 2009 (3 months)
DCUO Release date announcement: Dec 23, 2010. Released: Jan 11, 2011 (3 weeks)
Champions Release date announcement: May 8, 2009. Released: July 14, 2009 (2 months)
Star Trek Online Release date announcement: Nov 5, 2009. Released: Feb 2, 2010 (3 months)
LoTRO Release date announcement: Jan 25, 2007. Released: April 24, 2007 (3 months)
DDO Release date announcement: Jan 8, 2006. Released: February 28, 2006 (7 weeks)

1st Observation: Nine out of Ten MMOs I looked up announced their release date within three months of the actual date. Six were announced within two months of the actual release date.

2nd Observation: None of these release date announcements came during a major convention. They were all done via press conference or press release. So much for TOR having to announce the release date at E3, or any other convention.

3rd Observation: WoW was in development for five years, did not have an endgame at launch and announced it's release date three weeks before launch. TOR which by all accounts is a bigger game than vanilla WoW, has been in development for five and a half years, already is talking about and testing their endgame and seems poised to launch just shy of six years in development. (TOR started development in DEC 2005)

Posted: Jun 22nd 2011 10:33PM real65rcncom said

@(Unverified) Shh.. you're taking all the fun out of trolling with facts.

Stop that immediately.

Posted: Jun 23rd 2011 2:03AM Faction 3 said

@real65rcncom Exactly!

Logic and Common Sense is'nt allowed here!!

Posted: Jun 23rd 2011 2:43AM Interitus said

But Jef, I do have a badge! Regardless though, I already told myself I wouldn't stand in line for TOR if it was hours long. There are too many comic-con exclusive events and I'll get my hands on TOR eventually. I waited this long another few months won't kill me.

Posted: Jun 24th 2011 9:44PM Lateris said