Posted: Jun 17th 2011 7:11PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
dc universe online you dissapointed me so much I hate you now & I want you to just dissapear

Posted: Jun 17th 2011 7:47PM TheGreatMachine said

It's been out over a week. Poor DCUO

Posted: Jun 17th 2011 8:21PM Vagrant Zero said

Still waiting on megaservers. I'll come back when that happens.

Posted: Jun 17th 2011 9:02PM Yellowdancer said

The update happened a week ago. The letters about the update went out today. Hence this update.

Posted: Jun 17th 2011 10:34PM startruck said

the four people still playing are looking for a healer....

Posted: Jun 18th 2011 1:52AM Furdinand said

@startruck How self-absorbed do people have to be to believe that just because they stopped playing a game, everyone else quit as well?

Since the update I've seen more people in the open world and have experienced faster queues. While this will taper off between updates, it does show that people are still interested in playing DCUO. DCUO just needs to roll out the megaservers and release content at a steady pace, preferably in the 4-6 week range.

Posted: Jun 18th 2011 5:44AM startruck said

@Furdinand i've not self absorbed, I play dcuo actively, on the PC

I've seen a few people here and there but Blood and glory has been a graveyard for the last month, I've ran into 13 people since I started leveling there, one was on the enemy faction.

I was actually feeling like I was playing in some post apocalyptic MMO, with the odd person popping up here and there.
Maybe on your server it's better but get off the high horse, this game needs server merges asap, its too good to die, but rose colored glasses aren't going to do the trick

Posted: Jun 18th 2011 9:19AM (Unverified) said

this game dev team is terrible I relogged recently and many bugs were still where I left them months ago .....and lets not even mention the new ones

Posted: Jun 18th 2011 10:05AM Saintjude said

This is all fine and dandy, but I want to know where my hard light power set is. I played the game non-stop when it came out and capped out a few characters but got bored with the game.

I have promised myself I would play again when I could play as a Lantern and was really hoping with the movie release yesterday, they would have added that power set.

Posted: Jun 18th 2011 10:35AM Yellowdancer said

@Saintjude

Because of the way licensing works, the GL game tie in for the movie pretty much killed light powers for DCUO. Don't expect it for a while.

Posted: Jun 18th 2011 11:04AM Yellowdancer said

As an added note, the new Fortress of Solitude raid will launch in July, per devs. If they do, they will be moving closer to having monthly content updates.

Posted: Jun 18th 2011 4:22PM (Unverified) said

The update has been out for almost 10 days now LOL

I know you are new to massively(you HAVE to be) but seriously, PLAY the games you are writing about. Otherwise this entire site will lose its credibility.

STRIKE 1 - sorry bud

Posted: Jun 18th 2011 4:24PM ticklefist said

@(Unverified)
Even worse is the fact that this site and DC are both owned by the same company.

Posted: Jun 18th 2011 5:44PM Yellowdancer said

@(Unverified)

The email from SOE came out the day this post was made. Hence the confusion of the info.

The last alter-ego talks about the spring event but not the Ras content. Hence more confusion.

Since Eliot doesn't play DCUO, he just simply didn't know.

Make My MMO: October 19 - 25, 2014