Posted: Jun 15th 2011 11:13AM Cristian Ceo said

Just like the rest of the crowd around here. Played the game it was....okeyish...sort of, but in 2011 i refuse to play a female character just because the devs were too lazy and restricted classes to gender.
Why would i want to play a female? I'm not a wanker....

Posted: Jun 15th 2011 11:39AM DevilSei said

@Cristian Ceo

Aye, it was alright. Combat was the same as any other game, with the exception of the occasional "combos" popping up which let you fire off an attack quicker than normal but... wasn't really much to hold my interest.

Posted: Jun 15th 2011 1:04PM whateveryousay said

@Cristian Ceo

People seem to be voting your comment down, but I'm going to go right ahead and agree with you. There's nothing wrong with being a man and wanting to play as a male character in an MMO. Some of these people probably think you're being sexist, but personally I think locking the gender of any class is far more sexist than anything you said. It's as if the developer is trying to say, "Oh, you want to be an archer or a healer? Well, here you go sweetheart. Now you can stand in the back while all the big men do the hard work for you."

Posted: Jun 15th 2011 1:29PM Nef said

@Cristian Ceo Well, to be fair, the game is like four or five years old or something. It's just now being localized for over here. It would of been more impressive to play back then.

And for what I glanced over in the item shop, that seems pretty generic -- some convenience items, couple anima outfits, etc.

Posted: Jun 15th 2011 2:16PM Dril said

@whateveryousay

I don't think anything he said in there is really all that sexist.

I think he's a tool for saying that lads who play lasses are wankers. Christ, I don't give a crap about pixel arses or my perceived e-sexuality, there's just occasions when male animations are hella ugly or just have really shite animations (I'm looking mainly at WoW here.) I play what is visually appealing to look at for long periods of hours, and if the male characters all have hunched backs, no skin, shoulders the size of a small moon and boring animations then I'd probably play a female character.

On the other hand, if the female characters are skinny waifs that can somehow hold a massive axe, look like strippers, run like ducks and are restrained from wearing fully protective clothing to appease the perverted ideas of the game's art team, then I'll play a male character.

If it's a choice between the two extremes, I probably won't play your game (asian f2p grinder #456.)

Posted: Jun 15th 2011 2:23PM Cristian Ceo said

@whateveryousay Why would i be seen as a sexist? I am a male and i want to play as a male. I've never played a female char in mmos and i don't want to do that.
I know there are tons of people out there who make female chars but i guess they have issues :> . I'm just kidding i don't care what other pick but the thing is i want to be given a choice, not to be force.

Posted: Jun 15th 2011 2:25PM Cristian Ceo said

@Cristian Ceo ...."others" and "forced"......damn keyboard

Posted: Jun 15th 2011 11:47AM Pingles said

Any feedback from current players about the cash shop?

Always intrigued by how they decide items/prices. I just recently left a game because the outfits they were selling were $20 (full set, the pieces were not available separately).

Posted: Jun 15th 2011 1:31PM Zyrusticae said

Every time I see a screenshot of this game with a little girl in it and realize they're not playable, I has a sad. :(

Seriously. All I want is to play a superpowered little girl. Why is that so hard? :x

Posted: Jun 15th 2011 2:45PM Rengar said

An average run of the mill game from Gpotato. Game play is your basic auto-attack plus hotkey fair with the addition of combos to bypass normal cooldowns for an extra burst of healing/damage. Graphics have a nice style but are nothing to write home about. The music and sound didn't stand out as either really good or bad with the exception of the voice attacking which is god awful. The translation is terrible and mistake ridden.

Despite all that the game is fairly enjoyable, but not good enough for me to spend a ton of time in.

Posted: Jun 15th 2011 7:27PM Resurge said

@Rengar omigawd not voice attacking!! RUNNNN!!!!

Posted: Jun 15th 2011 9:28PM Rengar said

One of these I'll learn to proofread my posts. After all one must overcome 20 years of message posting failure......

Posted: Jun 15th 2011 9:29PM Rengar said

@Rengar One of these days....oh nevermind...down rating myself.

Posted: Jun 16th 2011 5:55AM BGExorcist said

With every game that has item enchantments +n.. I dont even have to check the shop to tell you it has the standart fare of pay to win features, like items for enchant success and so on :). And the lolis have item slots that can be encahnted aswell .... double pay to own, gona check it out just to be sure.

MMO Week in Review: It is your Destiny