Posted: Jun 15th 2011 8:58PM StClair said

Victor "Mr. Freeze" Fries as the column image?
i c wat u did thar

Posted: Jun 16th 2011 6:40AM koehler83 said

Still? Wow.. the freezing turned me off the game during beta.

Posted: Jun 16th 2011 8:24AM Yellowdancer said

@koehler83

Well, they fixed it two days after release. And then it came back update 2. They fixed that. And this is a new one. I didn't know about this one.

DCUO is trying to do two much. It needs to be either a PC MMO or a PS3 MMO. Not both. That's the central problem to the game today.

Posted: Jun 16th 2011 6:54AM Jormaster said

So they want you to pay a mothly sub. for this? I cant even play and if i can i cant find a group. First i though no this game is not death, right. I enjoyed it. But now they are digging there own grave...

Posted: Jun 16th 2011 8:25AM Yellowdancer said

@Jormaster

I think they will move to some kind of freemium model soon.

Maybe they should do CCP's model for Dust 514. F2P with a subscription model but every dollar you pay for subscription gets turned into in game currency for shop items.

Posted: Jun 16th 2011 10:29AM Elikal said

Lol.

Just LOL.

DCU still exists! *goes into a corner laughing hysterically*

Posted: Jun 16th 2011 3:27PM ticklefist said

This game has the absolute worst development team of any MMO I've ever played. Just completely incapable of designing and running an MMO.

Posted: Jun 16th 2011 6:43PM SFGamer69 said

@ticklefist

I'd have to agree, though it may lie more in the hands of the head of development, or ex head I should say. But what to me is unbelievable, is them admitting to the fact that they dont have a proper environment in which to test their patches/fixes. they simply do what they can with their minimal in house testing, and then toss it out to the live servers hoping all goes well.

They broke things in this last patch that had been working since the 2nd patch, and they admit that it is a guessing game at this point, especially the freezing issues. And, rolling back to a previous version of the game is impossible according to the devs... so it fix or die at this point. So glad I let that game go after the 2nd month of nonsense...