Posted: Jun 10th 2011 3:02PM Pingles said

So if I was a Pocket Legends player should I be upset that this seems like a re-skin of Pocket Legends with better features?

Will Pocket Legends be getting those features?

Posted: Jun 11th 2011 1:20AM badpenny said

This game is far from a reskin of pocket legends, this was originally going to be a PC game iirc

Posted: Jun 11th 2011 5:59PM chickdigger802 said

wait a sec, I thought this game was gonna be a space ship style game?

this looks way less interesting =/

Posted: Jun 12th 2011 8:49AM Beau Hindman said

Space ships will still be coming, from what I have heard. Also, I think that it might share some features from PL, it will definitely be a unique product. I imagine that at first they will seem pretty similar, but as development goes on (and it goes fast at Spacetime) they will start to look more different.

I can't wait!

Beau

Posted: Jun 13th 2011 4:06AM chickdigger802 said

@Beau Hindman But I thought the original sale was a Freelancer style mmo. A bit like black prophecy.

Posted: Jun 16th 2011 9:28AM unfalsified said

@ Pingles: Yeah the devs have talked about feeding back new content features into pre-existing titles in the Legends franchise while the latest features will naturally be developed for the latest titles eg Star Legends

@ chickdigger802: Originally the PC version was exactly that as reported on massively dual avatars of ground-based character & combat and instant transformation into mobile spaceship eg Massively has some sketches of the pvp combination of these from '08. Yet as this is mobile, the devs are expanding on the engine tweeked for the mobile platform which is similar to PL but more depth to combat, pvp, story and customization in SL. Re spaceflight the devs would like to see where the initial offering goes first, then again more development could add this major feature later, possibly.

Posted: Jun 16th 2011 9:30AM unfalsified said

Interesting info on the franchise idea. They'll have to keep innovating however each title!

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014