Posted: Jun 7th 2011 5:33PM Laurs said

Well if many people answered polls by stating they'll be Knights at least we won't have a tank shortage, right? Ya, right.. everyone will be dps, as always.

Me personally, i'll be playing the Jedi Consular, simply because i want to weave more force powers into my playstyle, more like Yoda, or even Satele Shan. The huge problem i'm having is whether to go Shadow or Sage; i'm not really a big fan of melee play, although i love tanking (ala Shadow), but on the other hand i can't stand to have a lightsaber just for the cosmetic effect of it, although i love mages (ala Sage).

Posted: Jun 7th 2011 11:06PM JuliusSeizure said

I think it's 'control and focus' as personality traits, not gameplay mechanics. *cough* The idea being that the Sentinels are extraordinarily disciplined fighters even by Jedi standards. This is demonstrated in their ability to pull off crazy looking moves with ease and grace.

Posted: Jun 7th 2011 11:11PM JuliusSeizure said

@JuliusSeizure

Also, it's the class I least want to play, maybe tied with Bounty Hunter. And yet, I'm so enthused about every other class that I'm forced to rank all six as tied for first.

Posted: Jun 8th 2011 5:39AM Space Cobra said

@Larry Everett

"Watchman and Combat are the two class-specific trees for the Sentinel. However, given the abilities that we know for these trees, I'm having a bit of difficulty telling the difference between them."

Hey Larry, from what I am reading and seeing, it seems like Watchman has more Damage-over-Time (DoT) effects. You can "read" it thusly:

* Juyo Form : damage that stacks/multiplies with each strike.

Overload also seems to fit with DoT.

Also, if this is the case, it also may mean "Watchman" is a bit of a pun: A "watch" being a measure of time keeping. A "Watchman" looking at time while causing damage that occurs "over time". See?

Posted: Jun 8th 2011 12:49PM (Unverified) said

I thought the pools pointed for Sith Inquisitor as the most played class!

Anyways, I'll still be playing the Jedi Consular, probably for tanking; if not that, certainly for healing.

Posted: Jun 8th 2011 7:11PM Mattx0x said

I can't wait to see 98% of players running around as sith and jedi ala SWG

Posted: Jun 13th 2011 1:25PM Zax19 said

Since SW Jedi Academy i'm a double-sided lightsabre user, and I like tanking in MMOs, so the knight is very a very low priority for me :).

Make My MMO: August 24 - August 30, 2014

Posted on Aug 30th 2014 6:00PM

PAX Prime 2014: ArcheAge is a go for launch!

Posted on Aug 30th 2014 5:00PM