Posted: Jun 6th 2011 6:42PM BGExorcist said

Wait, thats now F2P?

Posted: Jun 7th 2011 5:59PM Daemodand said

@BGExorcist Oh, it'll be F2P. Just wait and see. ;)

Posted: Jun 6th 2011 6:42PM BGExorcist said

not*, and what awfull trailer :D

Posted: Jun 6th 2011 10:31PM Van said

I remember playing the closed beta years ago. It was great back then, looks terrible now. Who would pay for this? Especially with visually stunning F2P games like RaiderZ on the horizon...? Heatwave needs to rethink their approach.

Posted: Jun 6th 2011 10:41PM NeverDeath said

Those graphics would have been impressive... Had this game been released in the early 2000s.

Posted: Jun 7th 2011 2:05AM Space Cobra said

Graphics are old, but I can accept them. But this trailer seems to show even better graphics than my Beta testing would suggest.

I feel so bad for this game; I like the new genre, but I don't see the gameplay bringing in many subs.

Posted: Jun 7th 2011 9:20AM JuliusSeizure said

SO HISTORICAL. I AM OVERCOME WITH THE HISTORICAL ACCURACY OF THIS GAME. THIS IS CLEARLY NOT FANTASY AT ALL.

Posted: Jun 7th 2011 10:21AM Dread said

I tried so hard to like this game....I kept going back and logging back in...but it just blew absolute chunks. Its barely playable, pretty godawful to look at when it hasn't crashed and only if it wasn't night time 95% of the time and you couldn't see squat....I played a soldier and even after 10 levels combat was slow, labourish, repetitive and used about 3 clicks/abilities....the abilties and skills sucked, the animations were atrociously slow, the minions could be cool...but they are mindless automatons that mimic what you do and its a pain to make them do something simple, none of the group commands worked - at all, hell....Baldurs Gate had smarter minions/ai party members 10 years ago.

Lets also not mention that they've cut two whole classes from the game because they couldn't get them working...yet when I left the game they still had their class specific loot, trainers, vendors still int eh bloody game!

I, as many Massively readers will attest, despise Alganon for the piece of shit it is....but...at least it was playable....unlike Gods and Heroes. Which is a shame...cause I so desperately wanted to like this game. They have buckleys if they think they are going to get more than a couple of subs for this turkey...even as a F2P game it would fail.

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM