Posted: Jun 4th 2011 8:25AM Khai mann said

How is this game when compared with EVE? Would ex-eve players enjoy this?

Posted: Jun 4th 2011 9:09AM (Unverified) said

As a off and on eve player. I can say that yes it does very much cater to eve fans. I played it for two years myself. Got old eventually, but few games have ever kept my interest that long other than eve.

Posted: Jun 4th 2011 9:50AM Waxil said

This is a game where they're excited to have 500 people online at once. Good idea, noble effort, and hell maybe one day we'll see a big budget version of this that works - until then though meh.

Posted: Jun 4th 2011 11:12AM Tristaniuss said

They banned six people, over half of their subscribers.

Posted: Jun 4th 2011 7:05PM XOR said

I will always love EVE, and will always dislike this game. I lasted about an hour before I realized it's not my cup of tea. Not very deep, but I suppose it's still new.

Posted: Jun 4th 2011 10:50PM runzwithsizzorz said

Would love to check out this game and its 15 day trial, but the download is soooooooooooo slow for only 450MB. At this rate, downloading from Hungary should complete by the time the EU collapses.

Posted: Jun 4th 2011 11:01PM smokeyii said

I'm pretty sure the guy that said that the dev should ban himself is one of the people, or in the corporation of one of the people that was banned. What the blog post DIDNT say, is that this is the SECOND time that corporation has been caught exploiting. This paticular corp is the oldest in game, back from closed beta, and the rumors are they are mostly ex-BOB members from eve.

That being said, it's a great game, but like someone said we'd be estatic to have 500 people online at one time. It's a very small community right now, but the game has great potential. If you liked eve, this might be something you like too.

Posted: Jun 5th 2011 3:31AM Khai mann said

@smokeyii

That explains it.... BOB always cheat :)

Posted: Jun 6th 2011 3:06AM pcgneurotic said

@smokeyii

Are these the guys who were involved in the 'notorious' insurance scam not long ago?

Betawatch: April 12 - 18, 2014