Posted: Jun 1st 2011 2:40PM Shirogetsune said

Would love a Robotics pack. David N. I believe is quoted as saying he wished to do something along the lines of some Gundam parts, which I would get behind instantly. You can kinda sorta mix and match a Mobile Suit / Heavy Gear / Battlemech with existing parts, but as you said, they're all mostly humanoid. Some new non-hand glove options that form beam cannons or the like would be awesome for energy blasters.

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 2:44PM Space Cobra said

@Shirogetsune

I'd actually like to see things more along the lines of Hero-Robots ala Go Nagai stuff. It's silly and we ain't giants, but I made some characters with the old packs and for some reason, the Mazinger one disappeared twice.

Also like to see some crazier packs.

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 6:48PM Eliot Lefebvre said

@Space Cobra I'm not really a fan of that particular aesthetic - I like my robots more techy - but making a successful Mazinger is still pretty awesome. I salute you.

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 2:45PM Stormwalker said

A Lost pack would rock the house!

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 3:05PM Gryphmon said

Uh for some reason the NCSOFT site is now in French, (and no, i'm not at the French website)

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 4:26PM Daemodand said

@Gryphmon Because she is better in Frahnch, my friend, n'est pas?

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 4:21PM theselfishgamer said

/emote goback

Your character grows a shitty beard and screams, "We have to go back!!"

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 5:02PM Ghostspeaker said

I hate it but the Steampunk pack is making me want to renew my sub. Again. For like the fourth time. CoH is the ex I broke up with years ago but I keep finding myself knocking on his door at 2am every so often.

I WISH I COULD QUIT YOU CITY OF HEROES!!!

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 6:42PM goldenhornet said

@Ghostspeaker They always come back...

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 6:45PM Eliot Lefebvre said

@Ghostspeaker Oddly, that was how I felt about FFXI for the longest time. CoH was the ex I broke up with but stayed on good terms with, so we were always close even if there were long stretches where we weren't officially "dating."

The more you know?

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 7:45PM Ghostspeaker said

@Eliot Lefebvre

That's probably a more accurate description of my relationship with CoH, to be honest. But right now I just resubbed to Aion to give the new patch a whirl, I'm enjoying RIFT, and I've got a metric buttload of F2P beta tests I want to participate in coming up (Hellgate, Eden Eternal, Dragon's Nest, Rusty Hearts...). I do not need another MMO! /wrists

...maybe next month after I let my Aion sub slip again.

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 9:28PM J Brad Hicks said

They've made it pretty clear that they're never going to take the "signature" looks of the in-game groups and make them available to players. Besides, the Lost don't want to be a costume pack, they want to be a prestige class, the Rikti Epic Archetype (REAT): you play a Lost at level 1-29, then at level 30 you respec into a Rikti Mentalist or a Rikti Soldier. You get one costume slot that's required to use the Rikti head and that has Rikti armor available; your first slot only lets you pick from the Lost heads.

Every time they ask this question on the forum, retro sci-fi is the pack I ask for: more blaster weapons, bubble helmets and spacesuits, that kind of thing.