Posted: May 31st 2011 11:09AM Sephirah said

Enough with all this chit-chat!
WE WANT A RELEASE DATE!!!

Posted: May 31st 2011 2:23PM (Unverified) said

@Sephirah

OMG My thoughts exactly! Every time I see a new post about this game here on Massively I yell out "I don't care just when the f--- is this game coming out?!"

Posted: May 31st 2011 11:11AM Deity said

I've high hopes for this game! *fingers crossed*

Posted: May 31st 2011 11:29AM ElfLove said

Meh...I'll believe it when I can open beta it.

...and from the looks of the FAQ on the official forums they have no idea when that will be. >_>

Posted: May 31st 2011 11:31AM Nerves said

Enough of this pussyfooting around. Show me , don't tell me.

What a bunch of teases.

Posted: May 31st 2011 11:46AM Tyrang said

I will be content with a solid gameplay footage for now, especially combat, not just flashes of them.

If they wanna take their time, go ahead, and make sure they don't ruin this awesome idea.

Posted: May 31st 2011 12:18PM hereafter said

Okay, this is exactly what I was hoping to hear about this game. The idea of the real world being the normal overlay to something more fantastic underneath is what initially interested me about this setting. I'm glad they resisted the Champions thing where the city is just covered with bad guys and monsters 24/7. That would not have felt like a "secret world." So yeah, I'll keep an eye on this one.

Posted: May 31st 2011 12:24PM (Unverified) said

I want to Believe :(

Posted: May 31st 2011 3:51PM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified)

+1 :\

Posted: May 31st 2011 12:43PM Lolzor69 said

I have such high hopes of this being "THE" game that I will be playing for years to come. I really, really want to look at the development and the subsequent PR with kind eyes.

Then I see statements like, "This is core because in a game without classes or levels, every minute of play is the 'endgame'."...and I just have to hang my head.

There is so little information that points to this game having any real climactic multi-player feel to it. It looks like it will have a great first-person (only-person) story to it. It also looks like there will be a "need" to talk to other players to possibly glean information about how to proceed. There just doesn't seem like any real need to "play" this game with others.

I want someone from Fun Com to detail how this will be, indeed, "massively-multiplayer"...as a necessity for gameplay.

Posted: May 31st 2011 9:10PM Sephirah said

@Lolzor69

The "no levels" probably means that for example you don't have to do NY from level 1-10, Hong Kong from 11-20, London from 21-30 and so on.
That's something I dislike in standard MMORPG: "Hey, I really like this zone, but mobs and quests are gray now, time to move on to the next area and never come back again"
And about the multiplayer stuff, in some videos there were some outdoor group fights against bosses.

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 10:19AM Doomtrain24 said

@Sephirah Its means its skill based like for example Elder Scrolls.

Posted: May 31st 2011 1:47PM Sente said

This game and Guild Wars 2 are the two games I am looking forward to see how they turn out in reality. Both seem to be thinking along similar lines, but with slightly different approaches.

The Secret World went into limited beta this month, so it may be a few months before any potential open beta.

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 11:29AM BGExorcist said

I should mention, the vacuum cleaner is a very innefective tool in the abovementioned case!

The Daily Grind: Do you suck at MMOs?

Posted on Jul 25th 2014 8:00AM