Posted: May 31st 2011 2:27PM WyattEarp89 said

Awesome! I will be downloading this when I get off of work today. I can watch this while doing some mining in EVE. :)

(sorry if this post comes up twice)

Posted: May 31st 2011 6:34PM Graill440 said

• Half a heart
Really great talent with this guy. The bad thing is the setting, EVE. The story is deserving of a richer local and subject than an MMO with a lousy stigma. I guess if you want to look at the superb you have to take the bad parts with it. Keep them coming.

Posted: May 31st 2011 6:58PM PanamaAlex said

I will be downloading this right away. The second part made me miss the fleet battles in EVE. I might go back to EVE in a month or so.

Posted: May 31st 2011 8:07PM Xilmar said

Got it the day it came out, been seeding the torrent ever since. Guess the old laptop can take a few more days without rest :-s

As for CS3...well, it's better than a lot of the films i've seen this year. Sure, small bits were not amazing, like the cheesy few mins close to the ending, but overall it is one of the best things do download and watch.

Some fans (like myself) were not excited, but flipped out and started a a dance in praise of the space gods the whole time it took to download. It's the best fan work eve has seen, and will see for a few years from now...along with a few select vids on youtube

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 3:39AM Tiresias said

Great movie, just like the other two. Frankly, the Clear Skies productions are better than most of what passes for a multimillion dollar-budget Hollywood movie these days. The dialogue is better, the characters are better, the plots are better, and the visuals, while not better, are good enough.

I don't like EVE. Actually, let me rephrase that: I like the CONCEPT of EVE, but the execution of the gameplay is a little too slow for me. Nevertheless, the fan-made videos that come out of the setting are incredible, and Clear Skies is the best of that bunch.

I still hold out hopes for a true sandbox space MMO with full Newtonian physics and more action-based combat.

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 5:47AM Khai mann said

I give it 10/10

"It's hotdrop o'clock" epic....

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 10:36AM BGExorcist said